Chapter 6: It's Okay, I'm Here

***July 4th***

Justin's POV

 Well my life's been pretty good, lately. I mean the other day I got to be in Lauren's arm. She's so soft and she looked really cute, when she was sleeping. I'm gonna be at there place today, to celebrate the 4th of July. I'm really excited cause who knows what will happen next.*smirk, smirk* I just wanna thank Ryan for everything. He gave me the best decision I could ever make.

 ***5:00 p.m***

Lauren's POV

When mom told me the Sean's were coming over to celebrate the 4th of July with us, I was literally fangirling inside. My life is just getting better and better. I mean being in Justin's arm, was so irresistible.

***Knock Knock***

"The Sean's are here, can you get the door Lisa!" Mom said yelling while preparing the party.

"Ok mom!" Lisa said

Justin's POV

So were at the front door of the Cimorelli's and knocked the door. Lisa answers it.

"Welcome, come in you guys." Lisa said with a warm smile.

Right when I was the last person to step in, Lisa grabbed my arm and whispered me something.

"Hope you have fun, especially with Lauren." Lisa said with a smirk

"Sure, I will." I said giving her a smirk.

Lauren's POV

So I was going out of my room, and I see Lisa grabbing Justin's arm and whispered to him something. I was curious, but they say *curiosity kills the cat*, so I shouldn't really know.

We all partyed for alomg time and just had fun. We lighted fireworks outside the streets and had smiles on our faces. Later everybody was doing something, while I was in bed, using my Ipod. I decided to go up the balcony, to get some fresh air. When I went up there, I see Justin all alone. I didn't want to bother him, I was gonna leave untill Justin grabbed my arm *felt sparks* and just put me next to him. There was a bit silence untill he said something.

"You know I already heard you,when you first came in." He said chuckling.

"I'm not in ninja mode, but i'll get you next time." I said with a smirk

"Hah, Suree, "Ninja Mode"." He said with put 2 quotaions as sarcasm.

Silence...

"Hey... I don't mean to be rude but why do you look like your sad?" I said shy

"Let's sit down first and I'll tell you the whole thing." He said with no emotion.

Justin's POV

I think it's time to tell her, I mean I do trust her.

"Well, it all started at the park. I was with my family, which is my mom, dad, and my little brother. I was just 10 years old, and he was 5 years old. We bought ice cream and had a fun time. When we were done, we went to the car. *I was getting a little emotional* I notice that we had 2 flat tires, so we called a tow truck. It was around 8:00 p.m. When the car was fix, we got inside, Ryan sat in the left side, while I was in the right and my dad started driving. Minutes later the dad was going to do a right turn, when all of a sudden a car crashed us. I later woke up in the hostpital, seeing  my mom and dad next to me. I ask where was Ryan was, but they started to cry. They stuttered in a voice saying, he won't be with us anymore. I broke down. Every happiness that was inside of me, started to fade away. I can't go on... I'm sor- " Lauren cut me off by giving me one of the best, long hugs any guy could ask for.

"It's okay, I'm here for you." She said with her angel voice.

"Thank you." I said with a tear falling down my cheek.

We changed the subject and started talking about our selves. For some reason, me and Lauren sat on the roof and put her head on her shoulder. We started to tell jokes and have little laughs. I have to admit, it was very cute of Lauren being on my shoulder. Then I heard soft snores , and it was Lauren. She was sleeping on my shoulder. Good thing thing Lisa told me she was a deep sleeper.I then carried Lauren to her bed and just kept looking at her. I started to lean in.... and kissed her cheek. They were so soft. 

"Thank you for everything." I said in front of her, then left. 

I could feel she is smiling, and I know she is.

Lauren's POV

I acutally wasn't really sleeping. I mean, I did on his shoulder, but I woke up right when he carried me princess style. It was so nice of him to do. When he put me on bed, I still kept my eyes closed. All of a sudden he kissed my cheek and said something.

"Thank you for everything." He said 

I was smiling so much inside and what was embarrasing was that, I was turning red. Ugh, why does this boy have to be soo sweet.

Lisa's POV

I am currently stalking those 2 love birds right now. Including Dani. Haha were seriouly taking alot of pictures of them together. I mean the sweetest one was when he kissed her cheek. My Infant is growning. BUT SHE IS STILL MY INFANT, AND JUST AN INFANT. Anyways I'll be around them for a while, so yeah... Bye.

(Sorry it's late but here is the new chapter. Hope you liked it! And remember to give me a shoutout or share my stories :) It would mean alot