chapter 4: Meeting the neighbors

***5:00 p.m***

Lauren's POV

 "Wow, looks like a new neighbor just moved in. Their last names are the Sean and it's very weird that mom and dad already ask them to eat dinner with us." I said quietly to myself.

***Flashback***

"Everybody! come down here, we need to tell you something." mom and dad said in unison.

Everybody was around each other in the living room and all of the wennies-(Cimorelli) wanted to know what were they going to tell them.

"Yes mom and dad, what are you going to tell us?" christina said.

"Well, a new neighbor just moved in, and they live across us. We only met the parents, but i'm sure they have a child and he is only 15 years old." 

"Is that all you were really going to tell us?" Mike cimorelli said in a poker face. lol

"No, we also wanted to tell you that were going to invite them to dinner soo we can get to know them. They also seem very nice." 

"Oh... ok." everyone said.

Later, everyone went back to what they were doing, except me, Dani, and Lisa were talking about those new neighbors.

"So what do you think of the new neighbor that live across us?" Lisa said starting the convo.

"Nothing much, I mean it's not that much of a big deal." I said.

"Did you hear what mom and dad said Lauren? He's 15 years old." Dani said giving me a smirk. Lisa started to laugh.

"Whatever Dani." I gave Dani a smirk too.

"Remember you guys, be very nice and not crazy wennies" Lisa said in a serious face at first, then we burst out laughing together.

***End Of Flashback***

***6:00 p.m***

 Justin's POV

"Are you ready Justin? Were also gonna bring brownies for them." Mom and dad said.

"Yes i'm ready. It's weird because it's like I know them somewhere but couldn't figure it out." i said kinda nervous but didn't know why.

Yes I made brownies for the Cimorelli's, it would be nice if I brought them something homemade, I mean it's the best when it's homemade.We later walked over to the Cimorelli's and Mom ringed the doorbell.

***Doorbell Rings***

Lisa opens the door and all I see is a very big family, and it was pretty cool cause they had 5 brothers and about 6 sister. They are pretty lucky, while i'm just an oly child...

"Well hello come in, and we'll introduce our selves." Mom cimorelli said happy

"Thank you very much and we also brought you guys brownies, freshed baked, we hope you like it." Seans mom said.

"Well let's eat that after dinner, so it could be our dessert." Mom Cimorelli said

We went in and sat on the couch for a few moments to introduce ourselves. First the Cimorelli's

"I'm Mike, the father of Cimorelli."

"I'm Lynne, the mother of Cimorelli."

"Hi i'm Mike Jr. , the oldest brother"

"Hi i'm Christina."

"I'm Katherine."

"I'm Lisa."

"I'm Amy."

"I'm Alex."

"H-ii, i'm Lauren."

Then I heard a name so beautiful, my heart started to beat really fast. We stared into each others eye. Lauren just had that deep brown, hazelnut eyes, and her smile makes you want to kiss her. "What am I saying, I just met her, well not met but eye contact still counts as meet?" i said quietly.

"Hi i'm Dani."

"Hi i'm christian."

"Hi i'm Nick." 

and "I'm Joey!"

Lauren's POV

"We all introduce ourselves and when I said my part, I saw that boy that you can just cuddle with and be safe in his arms. We just started into eachothers eyes.He had a bright smile with beautiful eyes. What's his name? Well he is gonna introduce himself right now, but he is very cute and seemed nice. 

"I'm Jay, the father of Sean."

"I'm Ann, the mother of Sean."

"H-ii i'm Justin..."

"Thats his name, Justin. He was so shy and very cute. Justin was that speical kind of guy. He is just 15 while i'm 14 , we both sound like an introvert, and maybe he even has a crazy side, but who knows. W-A-A-A-I-I-I-T-T, did I just say that? No I did not, ugh I was just mezmerize by him." I said quietly. 

We later ate dinner then moved on to desserts and talked about ourselves. Me and Justin were the only quiet people, but answered a few question when they asked. Everyone was actually getting along, I mean mom and dad are getting along with the Seans.

Justin's POV

"These brownies are delicious! Who made these?" Katherine was wondering to know, while everyone else nodded their heads, especially Lauren's. She looked so cute when she ate that haha.

"I-mad-e-e this-ss..."I said shyly

"Well these are the best brownies we ever tasted!" Christian, Nick, and Joey said in unison 

"There right, these are the best brownies." Everyone said happy.

Then Lauren came towards me looking like an angel and whispered to my ear something.

"Your brownies are the best, and I love it." Lauren whispered to me, seeing her smile.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

We later thanked them for inviting us and I went to bed. I just couldn't stop thinking about Lauren. She is so beuatiful and the type of girl I like, I mean she is shy, cute, beautiful, awsome, and I bet she has a crazy side. I just hope I can get to know here more. I don't like to rush things. I'm not that type of guy that hooks up with girls so fast, thats just stupid.

Lauren's POV 

It was a great idea of mom and dad inviting the Seans to come over and eat dinner with us. We later went to bed and I was just nonstop thinking about Justin. I mean he is just the perfect type of guy I like. He is shy, cute and his eyes and smile. I hope we can just hang out more, so we can get to know each other more. I don't like to rush things so fast, I mean, thats stupid.

(Hoped you guys liked it! and remember please give me a shoutout or share my stories. :) Love You guys <333)