Chapter 2: What do you mean moving?

Justin's POV

**Morning** 

10:30 a.m

"Just another boring and sad day for me, I guess." I said.

I later ate breakfast took a shower and got back to my room, thinking about Ryan. What I still remember is that we use to eat together, while watching our favorite show in tv. But I guess it's just the past now.

"Honey!, can you come down here, me and daddy wants to tell you something very important." Justin's mom and dad called me very eagerly.

"Yes mom and dad, was is it?" I said in a boring face.

"Were moving to LA. We decided that we need to move on from what happen and just focus on the present." They said in unison.

"WHAT?!. Mom you know how much it hurts to lose someone so special, that you stay with 24/7 and that the fact you can't let go or even move on?"

"But Hon-"I cut her off.

"He was just 5 years old." i said with a tear falling down my cheek.

That was the last thing I said and walked up my room shutting the door and locked it. I just laid in my bed crying for hours, but my eyes were tired, so I fell asleep.

**Justin's Dream**

I was walking in a never ending road but stop and see a person walking towards me. It was Ryan.

"Ryan!" I shouted.

"Hey big brother, I missed you so much." he said very happy.

"I missed you too Ryan, but I need to tell you something."

"What is it Justin?" Ryan said worried.

"Mom and dad were telling me were going to move in LA because we need to move on from what happen to you, and that we focus on what's happening right now." i said getting emotional.

"Well I think it's a great idea." 

"What do you mean, Ryan? How can I move on when you we so special to me?"

"Well big brother, mom and dad are just trying to do the best for you and for themselves. Don't worry big brother everything will Be Alright, and i'll always be here with you." he said so loving.

"Ok little bro, i'll give it a shot and thanks for everything."

We gave eachother a warm hug, then I woke up.

8:30 p.m

Mom and dad are just watching were just talking in the living room and decided to join them.

"Hi mom and dad." i said very quiet.

"Hi son, look we were very sorry about R-" They both said in unison but cut them off.

"I know, but I should be the one saying sorry because i've been miserable for the past 5 years and didn't want to do anything about it." i said 

"It's okay son." they said in unison

"So I was thinking about it, and I think it would be a great to move to LA."i said shyly.

"Alright, then I guess it's decided, were moving to LA. Were packing today and leaving in 1 week." my parents said with a smile on their faces.

"Alright, I got it." was the last thing I said and walked to my room packing.

(Alright you guys, hoped you like and please share my stories or give me a shoutout! Thank you :D)