Chapter 7: Well then ;)

Lauren's POV

Well I gave Justin my number, when ever he needed me or I needed him soo, I guess I'll tell him if we can hang out today. That won't do any harm right? Haha?.... .-.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L= Lauren J=Justin

L~ Hey :)

J~ Hi ;)

L~Watcha doin?

J~Nothing much, you?

L~Nothing, but hey I was wondering if you wanna hang out with me today? at the beach

J~Wait? Just me and you?

L~Suree :)

J~Alright I'll pick you up and bring extra clothes if I were you ;)

L~ Ugh alright byee :)

J~ Bye :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Justin's POV

*Knock Knock*

"I'm coming!!!" I heard Lisa coming to open the door.

"Hey Justin! What are you doing here?" Lisa said giving me a tight hug.

"Well, me and Lauren are going to the park... so yeah. Where's Lauren?"

"Ohh well she's changing right now and hey, remember to protect my infant. I don't want a scratch on her when she gets back. Just kidding, but make sure nothing bad happens to her." Lisa said smirking

 "I, Justin Sean, promise to protect your infant, Lauren." I said putting my hand up laughing.

Lauren's POV

Well, I was going down stairs, but again, I see Lisa and Justin having a little conversation. Ugh I was getting a bit jealous but I remembered that time when he put his arm around my waist. I just felt so safe and soo happy...

"Uh Lauren?" Justin said snapping me out of my daydream.

"OH UH... Hi?" I said embarrased

"Shall we go?" he said smiling

"Yess." i said

Justin's POV

So before I was about to go to the Cimorelli's, I put a little picnic for Lauren, just to thank her for comforting me when I needed her...

***At the beach in front of the ocean***

"You didn't  have to do this." Lauren said shocked

"No, your wrong, I did have to do this for you. I mean your always there for me, and it's a token of appreciation." I said smiling

"Well this is very sweet of you." Lauren said smiling

"Com'on let's eat." I said 

We later ate and talked about ourselves a little while. Once we were finished, we sat next to each other as we look at the ocean. Lauren soon put her head on my shoulder and we both smiled without us looking at each other. I then started to think about Lauren.

"This veiw is so beautiful." Lauren said smiling

"Not as beautiful as you." I said not thinking

"What did you say?"

"Uhm... Sorry I was out of space (Expression)" I said embarrased

"Whatever." Lauren said smirking

We again just looked at the beautiful veiw of the ocean. I then heard soft snores and I knew that was Lauren.

"Oh Lauren, you sleepy bear." I said smiling while looking at her.

"I think we should go now Lauren, it's getting late."

"But i'm too tired and sleepy." Lauren said getting doozy

"Ohh Lauren, get on my back i'll give you a piggybank ride home." I said

"Okay." Lauren said 

She then got on my back and while we were walking, I could still hear her soft snores and I could see her beautiful smile. We were now in front of her house and Lauren was still asleep. I knocked the door and Lisa answers it, AGAIN. I bet she expected me to come here beacuse of Lauren.

"Hey Justin, how was your date with Lauren?" Lisa said smirking

 "First of all, it wasn't a date. It was a token of appreciation." I said sticking my tounge out.

"Anyways I'll take Lauren from here, and thank you." Lisa said

"For what?"

"For keeping the promise." Lisa said with a smile

"Wow. Haha bye and goodnight."

"Goodnight." Lisa said

She closed the door and I ended up walking home with a smile on my face. Can this day get any better?

Lauren's POV

Again I was easedropping their conversation. I wonder what was that promise Lisa told Justin. Maybe it was a joke.And yes I did meant for Justin to give me a piggybank ride. I mean, com'on it's so comforatable to be in his body. What the heck did I just say? Ugh, again I was thinking too much about him. He's just too much of a gentlemen.

Lisa's POV

Hahaha you think me and Dani didn't know that Justin made a little picnic for Lauren? You got it wrong. Were still keeping an eye out for those 2 love birds. Dani's the one who takes pics while I make videos of them. My infant is still an infant.

(Hope you liked this chapter!!! Sorry I couldn't update days ago, I was just so busy and stuff (also tired) but yeah. Thanks for reading! :D And remember to give me a shoutout or share my stories... it would mean alot <3 :D)