Chapter 9: This can't happen.

Justin's POV

I'm just in my bed, chillin and just smiling. I really can't believe I got to be in Lauren's waist. She is so warm and that just really makes my day. Just by holding my hand with her, it just makes me very happy. And I kinda asked her out on a date.

*Flashback*

Me and Lauren just hanging out in my balcony.(They talk and all, so I'll just skip to the part he asked her out on a date.)

"Uhm, Lauren..." I said very shyly

"Yes?" She said with that beautiful smile.

"Well I know we just met for a little bit, but I just want to get to know you even better, soo will you please go on a date with me?" I said with all the courage I had.

"I would love too." She said with a smile.

"How about tomorrow?" I said

"Haha sure." She said

She then lays her head on my shoulder, and I could just see her smile with her cheeks looking so red.

'Lauren gets a text from Lisa"

'Time to go home Lauren, dinner is ready.'

"Well I have to go now Lisa told me I have to go home." She said sad but excited for our date.

"Alright, and see you tomorrow." I said 

Lauren was about to leave the door, when I quickly pulled her wrist and gave her a long warm hug. She hugged back. She whipsers in my ear something.

"Can't wait for tomorrow."  She then leaves with a bright smile.

*End of Flashback

*Dad comes in with a very sad face.*

"Son, come with me, you and our mother have to talk to you."

"Ok." I said kinda worried. I hope it wasn't about Lauren

"Uhm... uhh," My mom burst out crying not even know what's going on.

"Son, we have to go back to London for a while.  Your grandma... passed away." My dad started tearing up.

I was totally devastated. I just broke down in saddness. I mean she would always take care of me and my little brother when we werew younger.

*Flashback...*

"Honey me and your father are going on a date, and grandma will take care of you, ok?" My mom said smiling

"Ok mommy, love you." 

Our parents call our grandma and comes in the door, with that bright beautiful smile, she''ll always have.

"Hi Justin. Hi Ryan." Grandma said smiling.

"Grandma!"Me and Ryan screamed so happy

"Hi boys, now let's go bake so some of my famous chocolate chip cookies and then watch movies?" Grandma said smiling

"Ok!" Me and Ryan said in unison

*End of Flashback*

"Go to bed son, were leaving tomorrow and were going to be at London for a while, for your grandmas funeral." My dad sad with a tear drop on his cheek

Oh no. I just remembered I have a date with Lauren tomorrow. Crap. I don't know what to do. What will her reaction be? 

"Dad, I have something to tell you something." I said in a worried face.

He was just silent...

"I have a date with Lauren tomorrow..." I said

"What do you think is more important?" My dad said almost in anger, knowing he wans't in the mood.

"I know, our grandma is." I said

"Now go to bed and before that, pack your stuff."

I went back up stairs, to my room and just sighed. I guess I have to text Lauren about it. I just hope she doesn't get mad at for this. I think shes an understanddable person.

I get my phone out and decide to text her.

L=Lauren J= Justin

J- Lauren? you there?

L- Hey what's up?

J- uhm.. I'm sorry but I don't think we can have our date tomorrow... :(

L- Wait why?

J- well my grandma passed away and we have to go back at London for 2 weeks...

'No replies... '

J- Lauren? You there?

L- uh... I have to go now bye.

*Text ended*

Oh no I think I just did what I think I did. I hurted her feelings. Oh my Crap!  I'm so stupid! Ugh but I can't get mad at my grandma for this. This is not good.

(Well that's it guys! I'll countinue that thing tomorrow , but yeah. I missed you guys btw :D Lol... Well I hoped you enjoyed it and please comment and vote :) Also remember to give me a shoutout or share my stories... thank you :P )