Chapter 3: In LA, Malibu

****One week later****

 They later landed off the plane and started to look for a home. They found a home in malibu.

Justin's POV

"Mom and  dad,  this is going to be a fresh new start and I can't wait what i'm going to discover." I said smiling.

"Alright go bring your stuff in while me and your father unpack for you." Justin's Mom said.

 Right after I brought my stuff inside my house, I told Mom i'll be going to the beach. For the rest of the time I was just starring at the ocean thinking about Ryan, again. "Remember everything will Be Alright." I heard someone say in my mind and it was Ryan. I just smiled and walked around the sand still thinking how everything will turn out. 

"Justin come home, daddy brought us dinner." mom called me from my phone.

"Alright mom, be there in 10." i said going back home.

We all ate dinner and there was a moment of silence, until mom said something.

"Justin, our neighbor across the street called us and told us if we can have dinner with them around 6:00 tommorow, so we said yes. Their family last names are the Cimorelli's."

"Yeah, sure mom, let's go. We can atleast meet new people and be friends with." I said.

(Well guys sorry it's really short... again but don't worry I might update 2 pages and it's going to be more of a suprise thing Lol. Well hoped you liked it! and please share my stories with people, especially the CimFam) :D