Chapter 5: What Just Happened?

Lauren's POV

***12:30 p.m***

I'm just at home, in my bed, thinking too much about Justin. It's like i'm a creepper who stalks people. I felt hungry so I decided I wanted to go to subway.

"I'm in the mood for subway, anyone wanna come?" I said

Everyone was so busy so I just went by myself instead. Before I was about to go, I ask Lisa, for money. Later I bought my sandwhich and decided to eat it in the beach. I mean come one, eating at the beach is just soo refreshing. I went swimming in the beach and later dried myself up.

***7:30 p.m***

I was walking home until I saw 2 guys that looked like bad people. They were walking towards me, so I ran, but they caught up to me and grabbed me.They were trying to kiss me and, I was so scared, so I screamed for help.

"HELP!! PLEASE, ANYBODY!!!" I sceamed repeatedly

Justin's POV

I can't beleive mom and dad already found a job in 1 day, amazing huh? They actually explored out side while I was home, thinking too much about Lauren, and Ryan. I'm just soo confused, so I decided I needed to go outside and explore. I was walking about a block away, then heard a scream. 

"HELP!! PLEASE, ANYBODY!!!" I didn't know who it was. When I was running closer, it was Lauren, and 2 guys trying to kiss her.

"HEY, GET OFF HER!" I then started to beat the 2 guys up. I carried them and told the guys to say sorry to Lauren or else they'll be in a lot of pain.

"Were sorry lady! pleasee don't hurt us." the two guys said stuttering in pain

"Now get out of here and don't ever do that again or i'll kick both your asses again." I said courages.

The two guys ran away scared, but ran to see Lauren fainted. 

"Lauren wake up, please! Just please wake up... I need you!" I said almost crying but held it in.

"Thank you." Lauren said tired and dizzy.

"Here, I'll bring you home, get on my back." I said 

Lauren got on my back and gave her a piggybank ride to her house. For some reason I felt a spark, and I could see/feel her smile and it was so cute. She started to blush so I just looked away thanking God she was ok.

I knocked on the door and Lisa opended the door.

"OMG what happen to my INFANT!" Lisa said screaming

"Well I saw 2 guys trying to kiss Lauren, so I beat those guys up and they ended up being scared, so they ran away and told them to never do that agian." I said breathing fast.

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH, COME IN AND I'LL take you to Lauren's room." 

"Alright." I said.

I later carried Lauren to her room, and put her in bed. The family came in and ask, then thanked me for helping her. For some reason, when everyone left I still saw Lauren tired so I just laid next to her and put my arms around her waist, keeping her safe. I wan't really thinking, I just needed Lauren to be ok. I was about to fall asleep in her arms until Lisa came in.

"Uhm... am I bothering you?" 

"No, it's fine."

"Look I was just wondering if you wanted to stay and i'll just tell your mom you'll be here for one night." Lisa said smiling.

"Ahh... sure." 

"Oh yeah, you guys look so cute together." Lisa said smirking

"Whatever." I said with a smirk

***6:30***

I guess I gotta go back to my house, I miss my bed anyways. I was slipping my arm out of Lauren untill she said something.

"Please stay, I like it." Lauren whisered to me and started to blush

I just smiled at Lauren and kept my arm around her waist. She was so soft, and I felt like I was so lucky to be here, but I just hope she feels the same way, as I feel about her.

"This was a great idea of moving here." I said in my mind

Lauren's POV

I woke up around 6:28 in the morning and felt an arm around my waist. It was Justin. I felt so happy beacuse were not even boyfriend and girlfriend, but it just felt so good. Then he was about to let go when I said something so needy.

"Please stay, I like it." I whisered to Justin and I started to blush

He just smiled at me and kept his arms around my  waist. I felt like I could be in his arms forever, but I just hope his feels the same way, as I feel about him. Then I went back to sleep.

(Thanks for reading! I hoped you like it :D And please share my stories or give me a shoutout, soo thank you :))