Izabella Zane

Izabella Zane is most adorable and simply beautiful girl. She is a kindergarten school art teacher. She got nice and huge family. Izabella is very kind and selfless person. That's why she get loved by everyone. She love to singing , reading and painting. She loves the kids that's why she choose to be a teacher and all her little students loves her too.

Izabella Zane's pov....

Today my little cousin Kevin's birthday. He going to be 5 years. We are giving a surprise party in uncle's farm house. The farm house located outside of the city. I am driving my small red car, Dad give this car to me last birthday. I have 3 uncle and 2 aunt and lots of cousins, we lived in same house with our grandparents. My dad is the eldest among his siblings. What I say, it's rear now- a- days to have such a huge family But trust me when we have so much love for each other it's the best feelings and this is called family. I am belong from middle class family, we maybe not rich but we never feel poor. Our parents tried their best to give us what we need and guide us the right path.

I was singing my favourite song " "thousand years" while driving suddenly an accident happened. A big truck come directly infront of my car but luckily I moved quickly then that truck got clash with opposite another car . I saw the car rolled onto the other side of the road. All those happened so quickly infront of my eyes that I got freez with shocked. Few seconds later I realised the truck driver maybe drank or I don't know but it ran away without helping. I saw the car which got hit , now side of the road. The passenger of that car really got injured. I park my car and went near to help. I saw a man got injured, his head was bleeding and might get unconscious soon. I tried to open the door and help him to get out from the car, but he got seriously injured so he collaps, I try to hold him but can't succeed he kept his head in my laps.

I was so much scared and get panic. I always scared of blood plus this accident could happened with me today. I call the ambulance for help.
I don't know what if he gonna die, I am trying to talk with him, praying to god nothing could happen to him. I can't stop crying. His head is in my laps, I am holding his face and trying to keep him wake , my dress got red with his blood. The ambulance has arrived and took us hospital.

I don't know who is he but as a human being I should help him. I don't know his name, think his family must be waiting for him. Doctor took him for treatment. After 2 hour later doctor confirm me that , he is okay now and he is taking rest . He got some stitch. He needs to take rest. doctor call his assistance to inform about his accident.

I feel relieved and happy that he is okay now. I said goodbye to doctor and left a latter for that injured man.

I miss the birthday party of Kevin , I need to go home for fresh. I feel today, that life is short. Anything can happen with anyone. Today I might get die or he might dead. We don't know what's our future.

My phone just ring , I pick it up and saw my mom is in dialing.

" Izabella ! Where are you? Why you don't attend Kevin's birthday party? We all were waiting for you. " said my mom.
"Mom relax, I faced a accident today , I am okay but there someone else got injured. I am in hospital but coming home as soon as possible. Don't worry. I will tell you everything , when we meet. " I said to my mother and left hospital.