Forever together

Epilogue

3 years  has passed our twin son is toddler now. I gave them the name Blezzer Alexander Relph and burny Alexander Relph. They both look a like. Blezzer is like me ,while burny get little bit her habit. My wife is very busy today because Aric and Anna going to get marry today. She put me in duty to take care of kids.

It's really hard to take care of kids, specially these two mischievous children. I don't know how Zane do all this things perfectly. She surely know the magic. Yes she knows the magic of love. Her innocent and clear heart always makes other force to love her. I have spend 3 and half year with her and want to spend rest of my life with her.

      ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I was so busy to getting ready Anna for her weeding. She is my friend and Aric is my friend too. I know both of them going to be really good couple. I do anna's makeups. She looks really lovely in her weeding grown. I am given responsibility of my twin kids to my husband. Let's see how he can handle the kids alone. But I know he can do it cause he loves us so  much. After finishing my work I got ready myself quickly. I'm wearing a dark pink long dress and put some light makeups. I went out side to search my husband and kids. O mi mi, my husband looking just handsome Greek god in his tuxedos and my cute 2 boys also wearing their small tuxedos. 3 of them looks very adorable together. All the other womes are looking at them in a awa. But I can't let them staring my husband and kids. This 3 husband men are mine only. I went near my husband and took Burny from his hand,while Blezzer is on his arms.i kisses my husband checks and took them to sit in front and watch the marriage ceremony.

"Well  hurry Anna ,Aric is waiting for you , so don't wait him long time dear." said some of anna's friend.

The marriage ceremony is just start. Anna is walking towards the  Aric and priest. Aric put ring on anna's finger we all claps. " now your are husband and wife, you can kiss the bride " the priest said.

And with that kiss the marriage ceremony finished. its really nice to see that love really exist. Only few people are lucky to find true love and to stay continue together.

We got back home and change the dresses, and feed my 2 kids food then went to sleep. I sleep in the middle and kept kids both side of me. Every night I have to tell them stories. To night I'm telling then the ugly duckling story. I was just start the story my husband jump on the bed,he wants to listen the story too with kids. He always do that. When ever he come early from office and I am telling kids stories he lay beside us and want to listen story. I can feel how he missed his childhood. While telling them the stories we four get sleep together :)

( author note : there are so many spelling and grammatical mistake found please forgive me for that.  I like to thank you all from my heart that you have voted this stories chapter. I am not great writter. I am just an ordinary girl just creating my imaginary love story. One of my friend ask me how you write stories! ?! I tell him that I don't know how. I just start to imagine the hero character first then heroine and I can see the magic of imagination start chapter to chapter wise ) ☺😊