Help him to control his anger

Aric's pov (Alexander secretary )...

I am so going to get fired today, boss going to kick me. I am in panic right now and standing infornt of boss.

"How could you send the wrong document to the client? Do you how important this was? We could loss the contract because of your stupidity. I don't tolarate this. Those whom are attached in this project and didn't check the documents all are fired right now. " he declared angrily.

Today many of us going to jobless. No miracle could save us now. It's a little mistake that we don't realise it and don't correct it. I know it's our fault that we unknowingly send the wrong file to the important client. Because of our stupidity boss can lose the contract but if we lost the job how can we survive. But I know Mr. Alexander Relph is very strict and cold hearted person. Every one scared his temper. Whole office environment is very quiet now cz everyone scared about that how many person going to lost their jobs!

Izabella zane's pov......

I went office late today because I have some other works. When I enter office I can feel the thick atmosphere, everyone seems nervous and sad. Usually, when I enter office everyone wecome me with smile. I can feel there is something wrong today. I went to Aric and saw that he looks upset and packing his bag.

"What going on Aric? Why you packing your bags? And why office environment looks sad? " I asked him.

"I am fired today Zane, not only me almost 36 people got fired today, it's my mistake that I didn't check twice before sending the document to the client. Boss is really so angry now, he fired us all who involved with this project" Aric told me.

"What?" I don't believe Alexander actually did this but it's true. Cause when Alexander get angry he couldn't calmed himself. I looked at those people who got sudden fired. It's really big punishment. I can under how it feel suddenly become jobless. Find another job so quickly is not easy. I need to talk with my husband about this.

" well Aric don't leave office now, you all wait here, I am going to talk with him" I told him before entering Alex office.

When I enter Alex office room slowly, I saw him standing near glass wall and looking down, I can sense his anger. From Alex office can seen great view of city. I come closer to him and hug him from behind. He realised it is me then. I turn him to look at me, I can sense the tention surrounding but I ignore it. I now hug him again tightly. Few minutes later I feel him relaxed in my arms. Then I hold his face with my both hand and said to him " my dear husband, I know you are angry with them for sending wrong document, but it was a mistake. They didn't do this knowingly. It also don't fare to give them this big punishment. If they lost the job their family going to suffer from financial crisis. "

He was silent not even saying a word, I can see he still so much angry and doesn't want to shout with me that's why he is silent.

I hold his hand and take him to the couch to sit down. And then I sit in his lap, and hug him again. He hug me tightly while resting his head in my chest with closing his eyes. I know he need my love now cause only this way I can control his temper. He just need to relax. When I feel, his is relax now and not angry any more, I looked at him and said " I don't want people call my husband devil, I want people to respect you, I want you do not get angry much like you do before, I want everything should be start newly like our relationship start now. Can you try this for me hubby? Can you give them their job back for me? We will talk to the client and apologies him for sending wrong file, everything going to be okay love just we all need to try. Are you going to try with me?"

There is a silent for a moments and he was looking at me intensely. Like he was thinking something.

" okay they can get their job again " Alexander told me.

I give him big smile and thank him and start to run outside to inform them that they are not fired anymore but Alex cought me and pull me closer to him. I looked at him while rising my eyebrows questioning. He hold my body with his body and hold my face and said " but I want a promise from you that you will be my side forever. Never go away from me. And help me to become your perfect husband "

I smile at him then give him quick kiss in his lips " I am your always forever ,I promise. "

Alexander kiss my forehead, then we come out of the room.

I can see everyone standing outside the room looking sad, some are praying to god, and look at me with hope in there eyes.

Alexander spoke " I am going to give you all another chance, but remember I won't forgive insincerity at work further . next time be alert at your work . Now go to your desk and start work. And you Aric call the client and apologise him and fixed meeting with them as soon as possible." After finished his words, Alex left for his room again.

I can see everyone come to near me and giving me thanks." Thank you so much Zane, you saved us today "said everyone.

Aric come closer to me and said " I can't even understand how to thank you Zane, it was really impossible to change boss decision. How you did this ?"
" she is the women who melt the ice " said Ricky from behind.

" Oh guys stop thanking me ,now go to work. And you all welcome but please try to avoid this kind of situations further." I said to them and leave from there to do my work.