The Deal

Izabella Zane's pov....

I feel really terrible, why dad hide this from me? Now I understood, why he wanted me to get married soon. Cause if everyone know we are really become so poor, then it will be tuff for them to searching a nice husband for me or maybe dad don't want to give me worries. But this is a big problem. If dad and uncles where not return the money to the client, then it's true, they might get into jail. I can't let it happened. I have to do somethings. My grandparents are old now, what will they react to know all this? Is mom know about this? I feel my leg shaken,I kneel down and couldn't stop crying.

Alexander Relph's  pov...

To see Zane cry, my heart twist. I can't see my love like this broken. I kneel down and hold her.

" please don't cry love, I can't see you like this love "

" Go away, don't touch me, " she pushed me away.

I got angry from her behaviour. She always do this. Why she treating me like I am some creep.

" stop this kind of behave with me Zane. Only I can help your family, this situation, so think about it before your actions " I said her this angrily.

" what do you mean? What do you want? Why are you saying all this to me? " she asked.

" I can make everything okay Zane, your house can be remain your, in fact your dad  business can buildup again. In fact things can be much more batter only if you agreed in my conditions. "

"What do you want from me? "

" I want everything from you Zane. I want you to be my wife. If you agree to marry me, then I promise you, I will take care your family "

" I can't marry you, you are a mentally   sick person and so creepy. How could you stalk me? How could you put secret cameras someone's house? I will never marry you, I scared of you "

To hear this things from her, I couldn't control my anger. How could she says this hush word toward me? I never done bad things to her. She thinks I am mentally sick person?

"Okay Zane, if you don't want to marry me, then I can't help anythings. But remember, you got a chance to save your family, but you lose it. Now  you can go " I said this to her very rudely while showing her the door.

Izabella Zane's pov....

Alexander show me the door, I have to go from here, I took my step to leave but I remember my family faced. It is true that, the only person can help me to solve this problem, it's him. If I don't agree to marry him, my family can suffer. I loved them more than my life, I turn to Alexander.

" I am agreed with your conditions, but you have to promise me that you will solve this" I said to him.

" well I promise, your every problem, I will solve but first you have to make sure you'll never change your decision about it. So you have to sined the deal"

He gave me a contact papers for sign. I took this papers and ask him
"What is written here?"

" This is the Deal papers and here mentioned that you will be my wife, and fulfill all your duty as my wife, your soul and body will belongs to me. You will never ask for divorce ,you have to live with me rest of your life. And also you will carry my kids and rise them with me. And you will never disobey me." He said boldly.

" that means I am your prisoner here " I replied.

" This is you really think a marriage, prison? I thought you value the  relationships. You have to be mine Zane, so I don't care what you think of me, just sign this papers and also this marriage certificate papers. From this moments you will be my lawfully wife. So don't waste time to thinking cause the soon you sign this, soon your family get batter life."

I don't love this man, he is really strange. People called him arrogant, ruthless, heartless. Now I understand, why they called him that. He making me marry him forcefully. But I have to do that for my family. I can see them suffer. So I sign those papers. Now I am became Mrs, Izabella Zane Relph, wife of Alexander Relph.

He came closer to me ,took the papers  and smile at it. Then suddenly took me in his arms and hug me tightly for little long time, then kiss my forehead. Then put a really beautiful dimond ring in my finger.

"Finally you are mine forever love. My wife " he said while smiling.

But I need you to hide this, you won't tell anyone that I am your wife lawfully. I need little time to told my parents. I need to make plans so nobody gets hurts. For everyone it should look like love marriage.

" okay " he said.

"I have to go now home."

" I am dropping you at your parents home. From now this is your home. Don't ever avoiding me again or blocked my number. I will call you, when ever, I want and you'll pick it up."