Found every answers

Alexander Relph's pov......

I got back home late night due too some important work in office. It almost 1.30am, I thought my wife is sleeping right now but I was surprised to see she was waiting for me in dining table for dinner. I feel bad myself waiting her up this late. I went to near her, she looked at me and smile at me " you came! Just go freshen up ,I'm warm the food in microwave "

I feel happy inside Cz she waited for me. After finishing dinner,I am going to bed for sleep. Zane came and layed on bed. I got closer to her and took her in my arms like always. Every night I took her in my arms and zane don't feel relax in my closeness but I was surprised to see suddenly from now zane become relaxed in my arms. She kept her head in my chest and hold me tightly. I can't believing it's actually happening. Our marriage has more than 1 month  passed but zane never hug me willingly or kiss me,or relaxed in my closeness. I know she tried to maintain her responsibility but she never loved me like I do. I was not succeed to win her heart earlier but today it's feel different. Today's morning Zane call me and nicely request me that she don't want to take bodyguard with her. She want to go shopping with her cousin. I couldn't say no to her because her sweetly request. Now seeing her in my arm's and hugging me like this, feels like I have everything in life.

Izabella zane's pov......

I found myself in Alexander's chest. I looked at him, he was sleeping peacefully. I don't know how but suddenly I feel deep conection between us. Maybe there is always something special in us but I didn't observed it due to Some behaviour of Alexander which I hate before. Stalking me, put cameras in my rooms, possessiveness. But now I got the answer why he do all this.

   FLASH BACK ..........

"Thank you so much sister July, because of you I got to know lots about my husband" I said to her

" you welcome sweetie, you know Zane, I feel I should tell you about Alexander, I don't know why but I believe you are kind hearted girl and Alex needs you. That's why I told you everything. I know people called him arrogant, rude ,the devil but trust me he became like this only no body teach him how to love, how to enjoy life, how to trust each other, how to become strength of each other. He doesn't know what is family like. Don't misunderstand  him. Try to get know the real Alex and cure him. I believe only you can teach him, how to be a good human, how to enjoy life, how to learn trust and most of all what is called family." Said sister July.

" i will try to remember your advice but I want you to promise me that, you won't let Alex know that, I had come hear and we talked, I don't think Alexander will pleased that I have came here without his concerned " I said 
"Don't worry about it " she said

I was walking in park and in deep thinking . I didn't know that Alex have this hard life, I feel sorry for him. I thanks to god that he gave me wonderful parents. I brought up surrounding love, my parents gave me everythings. My life is mush more easier than Alexander. He has to straggle in life lots, now I understand why he became like this.

I feel my heart can feel his pain, I always thought, he was arrogant, rude, selfish, and devil. But never try to see other side of his story. Suddenly I bump with someone and fell down.
"I am sorry I didn't see "I said while getting up and he was helping me  to getup.

"It's okay,it's my fault too zane "he said
I looked at him and saw it's dr. Neal Mathew.
"Hi, what are you doing here " I asked
"Nice to meet you too " he said with smile.
" I'm sorry, actually I got surprise to saw you. How are you ? " I asked.

"I am fine zane, you forgot to invite me in your wedding. I told you before, I want to become your friend. I know your husband is lucky man, so how is your married life "

" I am fine too, how about you, did you find the right girl for you?"

" yes, actually I got engaged last week, her name is Mayra. She is nice"

" congratulations! I am happy for you."

"Thank you zane, but why are you looking upset? Is everything ok?"
  " yes everything is fine. Why should be I upset?"
"You know zane you are not good lair and you forget that I'm psychiatric doctor. I can understand  human psychology. And we are friends right? Maybe I can help you. So tell me what going on your mind? But let's sit on that bench first.

We are sitting  a bench in the park, dr. Neal said, he was in the park cause his fiance Mayra is coming to meet him. But she is late due to she had sudden important work but she will be coming in almost 15minit later.

"I feel little hesitate to discuss with you about my personal life but I think you can give me some advice. " I said to Neal
"Don't be hesitate zane now tell me"he said .

" I don't understand from where to start? Actually on short my husband claim that he loves me, but the problem is that he was too much possessive. He put cameras in our house so he can see me always, he gave me body guard, he won't allow me to do jobs outside accept his company, he always observe my every move. Well in total I feel I lost my freedom. I think he's not normal. "

" do you get the answer why he is like that ? Tell me about his life and past, maybe I found any answer from his past "

I told Dr. Neal methew everything which sister July inform me. After hearing all this Dr . Neal said
" you know zane only you can change him. You have to be a perfect confidence wife. You have to be bold from now, you have to teach him how to trust each other. You have to introduce him with family, most of all you have to give him unconditional love and respect. You have to erase the sorrow from his heart and bring happiness in it. This is the only way to change him. " he said.

I went home at 4.30pm evening. I went to Alex office room in our home. I want to know more about him, so I searching some more information about him. I saw my picture frame in his office table. His laptop screen, mobile screen's wallpaper also my  picture too. I know he obsessed about me. I found his dairy. Alexander don't talk much, he writes dairy and tell everything on it. I know it's crime to read someone's personal dairy but I have to do it to know him batter and also to makes our marriage work . I start to read all his dairies, and I realised how much he loves me. I decided that I will  give a chance to our marriage life.