I saw her again

Alexander Relph's pov....

I don't understand myself now-a-days.  I become arrogant and cold hearted person due to my past. I never thought , someone can able to capture my heart and mind. I had always focus on works , making billions, involving new big projects etc. I never liked to spend my time with girls. The hurt I got from cristy is make enough dammage. I made a wall surrounding my heart so no one can climbs. But this girl just making my heart melting, curving and wanting her. Even I still don't spend time with her.

Today I am going to see her, I am waiting for her, after finishing class, I asume I can see her soon.

10minit later......

She out side now with some children. Some parents are talking with her, it can understand that, those children likes her very much.she says bye to everyone and getting in car and went home. My car is following her car. I was stalking her but can't help it. I don't know why I feel nervous to go to her and to talk to her. I don't know why I feel if I go close to her, I will lose her. I never get loved and this time I don't wanna feel broken. My happiness never stayed for long.
To see her everyday is enough for me.

1 month later. .....

Izabella Zane's pov....

Last few weeks , I always feel somebody is watching me. I don't know why I am feeling this uncomfortable but it's like wherever I go I am being watched but there is no one. In fact in my bedroom , I feel that same feelings. Am I assuming something? Or my six sense is betraying me. But except this, everything is really great. All of my painting is sold out with high price. And when ever I face some problems , it solved so quickly. I thank God that, he solving everything for me. And one strange things happening to me, that I am getting gifts. I don't know who sending these gifts. These gifts are not expensive but it looks whoever sending this know everything about me. The gift are I get like- story books of my favourite writer, my favourite singer songs list CD, beautiful notebook, pen, Dark chocolates, white flowers, sometimes coffee latee in morning time, sometimes chocolates cup cakes, sometimes my painting equipments etc. I don't understand who is doing that? Cause only my family member are known about my choice but they don't send me these gifts. Then who else can doing these?

Alexander Relph's pov....

I have been stalking her from last month and make sure she doesn't know anything about it. I even put secret camera in her house. I know this is wrong but I can't help it. She became my peace of mind. I don't know why am getting addicted toward her. At least I get to know her, and realised she is really different from others. She is not greedy like cristy, in fact she always cares for other's feelings. I got to know how beautiful her heart is. I have sending her some gifts without let her know. I could give her expensive gift but I know that she is different from other girls. That's why I have sending her simple things. I also brought her all paintings. We have lots of things common. Like  we both have same interest in art, music. When ever she face some problems , I have tried to solve them without letting her know.

I was feel really tired due to so much work. I have to make the project successful at any cost. My company's name should be spread worldwide. This real estate project is a big dream of mine. I want to show the world that, once a orphaned boy now most powerful billionaire.

I am enter my penthouses late night. Tomorrow is Sunday, so I am thinking to sleep more. After getting fresh, I went to bed and switch on the Plazama TV of my bedroom and connected to Zane's bed room. She is still awake ,every night she was walking and dancing  while listening romantic songs before  sleeping. she always listen soft romantic songs and get lost in her own world. Day by day my love for her increasing. Few minutes later she gets in beds and took her pillow. I love to see her in sleep peacefully. She always took long pillow and sleep side kept her head on it. I smile at thinking, some day, she will sleep in my chest like that position as my wife.

The next morning......

when I woke up it 9 am. After taking bath , went for breakfast to prepare. And switch on the TV again In dinning area. I saw Zane's family also taking breakfast. Zane is really so lucky to have this family, where so much love surrounding. All her family members are very nice people. They have a great bonding. Her house is full of fun all the time. Every day I feel, I am watching a happy family movie. I know Zane is the one for me.

I was focus to hear what's they are talking today.

Zane's dad: I have something important discuss about you all. Today morning the marriage matchmaker called me and inform that, a good marriage proposal has come for Zane. He is going to send his cv to us. If we think , he is good, then he will come to our house to meet Zane.

Zane's uncle: oh Bro, this is really great news. Zane is 25 now and time has come to get her marriage.

Zane's grand mother: what is his name? What he do? And firstly we have to ask Zane about her opinion.

Zane's dad: the matchmaker said, his name is Neal methew, he is a doctor. And of course Zane's opinion is important. Zane what you say ?

Zane : I don't know dad. If you all think after meeting him that, he will be perfect for me, then I will marry him otherwise No. I believe you all know me so well , and you will understand what is good for me or not

To hear their conversation , I feel so angry. How can Izabella Zane become someone else. She is mine ,have to be mind at any cost. Only i can marry her.This time I going to snatch my fate........