Why he is like that?

1 month has passed.....

Alexander Relph's pov......

1 month has passed our marriage, now Zane is mine but I am not happy. Cause Zane don't love me yet, she try to follow her wife duty, she cook for me everyday, and take responsibility of our marriage but somehow I feel, she is not happy with me, she still afraid of me.
I feel, I had married a robot, Zane forget to smile, she even don't talk much, maximum times she kept silence, I don't understand what should I do to get her love me back? What should I do that she not afraid of me. Every night I took her in my arms but she froze whenever I touch her. She never kiss me back whenever I kissed her. We never had sex yet,cause Zane don't want to do that.

Yes it's true I become more protective, possessive, obsessive towards her. I put cameras in out house so I can watch her every time, I give her car with driver and bodyguard. I don't want my wife to jobs anymore. She don't need it. I can afford it. I had open a business for my father in law. They are living without facing any financial problems. But Zane want to do jobs. So I allowed her to work only in my company.
In this 1 month I got to know more about Zane. She is really a honest girl, she is sincere, she never ask me for expensive jewellery, dresses, or anything. She is not greedy, in fact she became happy in small things . Like she loves rain, she liked to dance in rain, she loves spending time with kids. She loves to eat foods, she love to sing, drawing, cooking, decorating rooms, she don't like parties, she avoid other people attentions, she dont like spending money on expensive things. She actually total different from those girls who love parties and do shopping, put lots of makeups, always try to get attentions .
She gave me genuine thanks whenever I do something for her family even it was little. In every morning when, I went for office she always makes my tie and help me to put my suit. She makes my breakfast and coffee. I love that coffee which made by her. In fact I am getting addicted with her coffee.
My life after marriage become more organised and I found no more emptyness inside me. I got a family now. My in laws become my family. Only 1 thing is absence, that's zane's love towards me.

I will be the happiest man on earth when Zane accept my love and love me back.

Izabella zane's pov......

My life really changed so much. I am married women now. I have trying to be a good wife. I do my duty as a wife. But only can't love my husband. I'm still afraid of him so much. I become always tence when will he get angry. My husband is very short tamper man, he gets angry quickly. Day by day his possessiveness increased, he becomes more over protective, and obsessed. He put cameras in our home, so he can see me all the time. I am not allow to go anywhere without bodyguard and driver, he even don't want me to do work outside. I have to request him so much that he agreed but only in his company. He gave me every expensive dresses, jewelleries, cars, big house but not my freedom.

I never want this type of luxury life. I have always wanted a husband who can be my best friend. Who maybe can't afford to give me expensive things but he can gave me small happiness. He will share his thoughts, wishes, memories. But me and Alexander never share this. Alexander never talk about his life with me. I don't know why he hide himself. I am worried, is everything going to be okay someday ? Will we can be real husband and wife? Alexander loves me, but he always afraid he might loose me, that's why he becaming over protective.

I'm only try my best to stay with him cause he treats my family really well. My parents, grandparents, relative loves him. Cause he has done so many things to them. But how many days I have to passed like that! ?!

These past 1 month I have observed that Alexander is not normal. He is really misty to me. I have observed he sleeps really short, he works too much, he getting angry quickly, he has no friends, no family, he don't know how to enjoy life, he don't know how being social. It feels, he always angry with God and don't trust anyone. Like he is doing battle with himself. Why is he like that? He never show his emotions, why always he pretend to be the strongest one?
Why he don't trust me that I will never left him? Why he always get afraid of losing me? Because his insecurity, he becoming possessive day by day. why he is like that? There must be some reason behind his attitude. I need to find those answer....