Angry Alexander

Alexander Relph's  pov...

I feel totally broken. Zane is totally avoiding me. She hates me now. She blocked my cell number, even send her resign latter. I couldn't see her for few days. She always stayed home, like she don't want to see me again? Why she so upset with me? Why she can't see how much I loved her.

But I couldn't stop to myself to keep tracking everything about her. I couldn't see her face, also didn't heard her voice but I keep tracking every information about her.

When I got to know that , soon she is having engagement with someone's else. My blood feel like boiling. I can't leave without her. How can she live me alone? Why didn't she understands, how much I love her. She didn't take my calls, even she totally avoiding me. But this time, I will get her.

Izabella Zane will be mine at any cost. If  I have to snatch her from everyone,I will do it. I will ruin everything if she not able to mine. This time I will use all me powers to get her. This time no one can snatch my happiness from me. If I have to be bad then let it be. She has to be mine at any cost.

1 week later.......

My phone ring, Mr. Rockey names show in the screen.

" hello rockey, did you find all information,which I ask for?"

" yes sir, there some important news to tell you. Ms.Izabella Zane's  family choose Dr. Neal methew as her life partner. And another information I collect that, Ms. Zane's father Mr. Charles Patrick has in debt. In fact his family business is total lose and it bankrupt. They even sell their house. But the interesting news is, he hide this news from his family. Ms. Zane know nothing about it. There financial condition is not well now. Maybe that's why they want to happen this marriage soon." Said Mr. Rockey.

"Thank you rockey, this is really great information " I told him, smile myself. I found the way to get Zane now.

I ordered my men to get all those property and business of Mr. Charles Patrick. He already bankrupt and I was planning to get all those things to be mine.

Now time to meet Zane again. Soon you will be mine baby.

Izabella Zane's pov.....

I am coming home from school by walking Suddenly someone hold me from behind and put something in my nose, I can't breathe, I realised it's a napkin mixed in chloroform. I blackout in a second.

When I woke up, I look  surrounding, Then I realised its  Alexander's bedroom. I got panicked and got down from the bed.

" hello my love, you woke up " said a voice from  dark side. Then it come forward. It was him, Alexander Relph.

" why I am here? How dare you kidnapped me? I will complain the police. " I said.

" I just bring you to talk cause you are not picking my calls. But before you do any silly things, I advice you just look at this papers " he said.

I took the papers and started to read . I am just shocked to see this papers. My dad and uncles business is fall down this much that it's bankrupt. Even our house already saled. But I didn't know about anythings. I can't believe dad hide all this things from us.

" I hope you understand what's written on papers. As you see in a few days later you all have leave that house, because that house is not belong to yours  anymore, and also your father and uncle is unable to back money to the client that's why they may get go in jail." He Said.

I don't understand what's going on, still in shocked. So I was in deep thought.

" do you understand the situation my love? In a few days your whole family going to leave in road." He said .

I start to cry without any thinking. How could this happened? Why dad never told us about it? We may help to get batter the situations. What will happen than, when every one going to knows. I feel helpless at the moment.