Wedding preparations

Izabella zane's mother's pov.......

Finally the day has come, my little daughter Zane getting married to the multi billionaire Mr . Alexander Relph. This is sudden news for us too. But my daughter happiness is most important for us. Since they are in deeply in love. I like Alexander, he is such a handsome gentlemen. I don't know why but my heart saying to me that, they will be lived happily together. I think they look great pair together.

We need to do hurry for wedding preparation. There so much work to do but Alexander arrange the best wedding planner and everything is finely arranging. We choose a weeding dress for Zane, it's really gorgeous. We all also do a lot shopping. Our home seems like festival arrived. Everyone is excited and involved in doing wedding preparations. What will be the food ,inviting the gest, decorating etc .

Izabella zane's pov......

I am getting married today. Everyone is really happy for me. All the arrangements done is short time but perfectly. All the gest has arrived. But the day that I've hoped to someday be the best for me has actually turned out to be my worst nightmare. I looked pretty alright especially because everyone telling me that and through my long veil, I am trying to control my tears cause I don't want to let anyone knows that this is force marriage. Alexander emotional backmail me to get married to him. I don't have any other options. I don't know how can I lived with him rest of my life. He is a sico person, stalker, creepy, arrogant, rude person in earth.

"So ready sis? Ask my cousin nicky as she came and stood beside me . As she wanted, she was my maid of honour and milli and two of my collage best friend were my bridesmaids. She was smiling but at the same seemed teary. I took a deep breath as I felt a sudden cold of fear wash over as I turned to her. I nodded to her.

"Zane "dad called me from behind and I turn to him. He just stared at me and said "you look beautiful my princess "
The church was filled with prominent men and women. One wouldn't have been able to guess that all this arrangement was made in 4days. I could see my whole family members are smiling at me. Everyone must think that I'm the most luckiest women in the world but that's not so. ..In fact, I'm the most unluckiest women in the world to be getting married to such a mean jerk.

I saw Alexander standing there and waiting for me. As usual, he was looking handsome in a black tuxedo. He is most handsome devil anyone can seen ever. He kept his eye on me. He just rolling his eyes around my body top to down. I just avoid his eye contact.

"Do you Mr. Alexander Relph take miss Izabella Zane to be your lawfully wedded wife, to loves and cherish, in sickness and in health till death do you both part? The priest asked Alexander.
"I do "he said starting at me right into the eyes with smile.

"Do you miss Izabella Zane take Mr. Alexander Relph to be your lawfully wedded husband , to loves and cherish, in sickness and in health till death do you both part? The priest asked me and that's when I felt my heart start to beat fast with fear. Can I really marry this man? Can I really learn to love him? Can I live with him till I die?

" zane! " I heard Alexander call me that was when I snapped out and realised that was taking so much time to answering that everyone was beginning to whisper.
" I do "I said remembering this is the best for my family.

" I now pronounced you...husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.
I felt my heart beat began to race faster as Alexander too a step closer. He held my waist and pull me toward him and kiss my lips. I closed my eyes and froze. This is my first kiss,I thought I will hate it but It not happen. Alexander kiss me softly on my lips then again kiss my forehead .
"Now you are all mine love "he said to me.

There was a lot of Cheers in the crowd. Some journalists are present here and taking pictures.

After the dinner it's time to dance. I dance with my dad and then Alexander. I try to put smile on my face so no one can see my sadness.

At night we came Alexander penthouses with his limousine.