Not Quite Over?

updated 05/12/19
Hey guys,

So a long while ago I gave this story some major edits - but that was a long while ago. At this time, I was interested in a possible sequel, and I whipped up this little chapter to talk to you about it.

The title of this chapter is quite misleading, because when I first wrote the story, I loved it a lot. And when I gave it its first rewrite, I wanted to write more for you to enjoy. But that's just not something I could possibly do now. The story is finished! Here you are.

A lot of you who have ever interacted with me over comments on this book know, I'm not exactly its biggest fan. As I can't bear to go back to ever read it again in order to edit, I'm leaving it as is forever. I'm really glad you all enjoyed the story as much as you did. I never expected it to get this much clout - as I write, it's oh-so close to 100k reads! That's madness. (And hey, apparently people are talking about my story on Tik Tok, too??! Shout out to you guys.)

Super grateful for you lot! I'm gonna leave the original contents of this chapter below, primarily to keep all the comments and let them make sense, lol. I just felt like adding this as I felt bad I was leaving this chapter in, giving false information that this story may continue. It will not. Thank you for enjoying it!!

(Here's the original; feel free to scroll past and finish up this chapter. Happy reading - check out my other stuff!!)

Kx

updated 13/11/17
Hey guys,

I recently edited this story majorly. It seems this story is my most popular, but to be honest, I haven't been overly happy with it, because I've developed a new kind of writing technique which I much prefer. This was what made me feel the need to alter things.

First of all, I hope you don't mind that I've done so. There are some really major things I've changed completely, because they just didn't seem right, or maybe a little too much or too dumb.

However, the ending was previously left nicely rounded-off.

Now, it still kind of is, but it leaves plenty of room for more, I think. So, here's what I'm proposing:

How would you guys feel about a sequel?

Before, I was definitely sure the story was over, and I was completely over and done with it. But, after I decided to rewrite everything more to my liking, I've been involuntarily drawn back into their world just a little.

So, I could either try my hand at a sequel on It Hurts, or I have another proposal for you.

I could write a story of oneshots from George and Amber's world. These would consist of little moments that weren't detailed in the book, or situations from other points of view.

So, which would you prefer? Or possibly both, if you'd want that?

I don't even know if you guys care about this story anymore. I know I sure didn't, until I had gone about rewriting it. But, if anyone does and might want a sequel, I am prepared to go about doing that! I'll only do it if you guys want though, but I don't really mind either way.

If I did the oneshots book, I would publish each oneshot as I wrote it, but if I did a sequel, I would write the whole thing, and then publish chapters a couple of times a week. You'd have to wait much longer to get any of the content, but when it's done you'll get the whole thing in a matter of weeks.

So please please please leave a comment to tell me what you think!

Kx