chapter 1.

Dylan's pov

I'm the witch that is always disappointing her Muggle aunt. I'm Dylan Rivers and my real parents didn't want me and left me on a Muggles porch who is my mum's sister and brother inlaw. I got expelled from my old magic school and I'm getting sent to HogWarts. My aunt dropped me off at the train station and I went through the wall that I needed to. I was walking when I bumped into someone. I looked an saw Mr Malfoy he was in shock.

"Sorry." I muttered and got on the train I found a compartment with 4 guys and I opened the door and asked if I could sit here.

"Yeah." They said and I put my bags above and sat down. I pulled out my phone and put my ear buds in. I than drifted to sleep. I woke up to laying on someone. I looked up to see a Blondie smirking. I jolted up and took my ear buds out.

"Sorry." I said and he said no problem.

"What's your name?" He asked and I smiled.

"Dylan Rivers pureblood living with muggles. My parent didn't want me. I said and lifted my legs so I sat criss cross.

"Sorry about your parents." He said and I shrugged.

"I'm just glad to get away from the muggles. I may be a mudblood but I hate muggles with a passion." I said and he laughed. There was a knock on the door and we looked up to see the trolly with food.

"Can I have some regular jelly beans?" I asked and she nodded and handed them to me and I gave her the money.

"You boys want anything?" She asked and they said no. She left and I ate my jelly beans while talking to the guys.

"So do you know who your parents are?" He asked and I said I only know my father's name Sirius Black. I said and his eyes went wide making me giggle.

"I get it he's dangerous." I muttered and and the other guys started whisper.

"You got something to say, than say you gits." I spat and they shook their heads no. We got to HogWarts and of course the only boat that wasn't full was with girls. I got in and they squealed when they saw me.

"Don't even try to befriend me." I said and they didn't talk to me the hole way. We got there when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Harry Potter.

"Potter." I spat and he flinched.

"You know who I am?" He asked and I nodded

"Every one knows you." I said and walked away. We all went to the great hall and me and the first years and some others around my year got sorted.

"Dylan Rivers." The lady called and I pushed everyone out my way.

"Not a Rivers aye. I see Sirius Black had a daughter." The hat said and gasps went through the room.

"Yah yah dangerous guy. Can we get this done I'm hungry." I snapped and the hat chuckled.

"You belong with...... Slytherens." He all but yelled making the Slytheren table stand and cheer. The hat was taken off and and I flipped my hair and flipped it back so it wasn't ugly to look at but doing so brought my damn curls out. I walked to the table and Malfoy waved me over. I sat next to him and he smirk.

"Hey I wrote my parents and they want to see you tomorrow for breakfast." Malfoy said and I nodded okay. Everyone started whispering.

"Got something say." I snapped and they all looked down. We all ate and I didn't say anything the rest of the night. I went to bed once I found my room. Malfoy came and asked if I was set for bed and I said yeah but I ain't got pj my mom's sister and brother were cruel. He shuddered when I said so.