chapter 4.

Dylan's pov

Well its 4th year and my aunt and I are on good terms now. After the 2 weeks I stayed she was worried cause I started to have my nightmares again she had sent an owl to Draco and he came and stayed with us and Brittany loves him. Lord Voldemort is back but I haven't meet him uncle Lucius said I will be soon. I'm in my room when a knock interrupted my thoughts.

"You may enter." I said and finished packing. I looked up to see the one man I've been waiting to meet.

X"This has to be a dream. Oh gosh this is amazing. I've dreamt of meet you since I read about you. Oh merlin I rambling. I'm sorry my lord." I said and bowed.

"Your the one I hear about Bellatrix, Lucius and Draco speak nonstop about?" He asked and I blushed and said that would be me my lord.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked and I sighed.

"I was think about how can I would make you and my family proud. I mean I'm not special but they are always saying I am." I said and looked down.

"Your a witch that don't need a wand to do magic I'd say that's special." He said and I smiled slighty.

"Dylan come on were going to be late." Draco yelled and I groaned.

"Thank you my lord. It was a pleasure meeting you I hope we can talk more soon but I must catch my train to the castle." I said and closed my trunk.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Dylan I do hope to see you soon." He said and walked out of my room. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. Draco grabbed my hand and poof we were at the train and got on. We got in an empty compartment.

Draco Malfoy's pov

Dylan told me why she was smiling and it made me smile that she was actually happy to meet him. Her nightmares have stopped but I told dad that they might come back and we have been keeping a close eye on her. She fell asleep with her head on my lap when people came in waking her up and she was pissed. She used her magic and had closed their mouth and I busted out laughing.

"Don't wake me up." She snapped and they nodded.

"If I undo the spell will you two shut it?" She asked and they nodded. She had took her wand from her side and said it they looked at each other and she waved her hand and they let out a sigh. She went to sleep only to fall off when the train came to stop and I pushed her. I laughed at her and she playfully glared.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy I'll get you back for that one." She said and grabbed her bags leaving me.

"Thanks for waiting sis." I called out to her making her giggle. I grabbed my bags and chased after to her. We got on a boat and we're taken to the castle. Some how she managed to fall asleep again. I woke her up once we got there she stumbled out of the boat. Out of know where she jumped on my back. We went to our common room and got in our robes and than went to the feast. The first years got sorted and we got some new Slytherens.
"Dylan are you trying out this year again?" Pansy asked and sat next to her.

"No not this year. I want to focus on my studies and my family." She said and nudged me.

"Oh well dang I was going to be your cheerleader again." She said making me snort.

"You didn't really go to any of my games last year so how would you be my cheerleader again." Dylan said and the hole table busted out laughing and and her face turned red.

"Filthy mudblood." Pansy spat and everyone in the great hall got quiet. Dylan stood up and and muttered a pain spell she learned. Pansy fell and screamed in pain. She kept saying it and rose her hands up and it got windy. I jumped out of my spot and calmed her down everyone found out she can use magic with out a wand last year.

"Keep it up Pansy and you might end up with a battle wound like Potter." I spat and took Dylan to her room. Professor Snape came and got me and Dylan to see Professor Dumbledore. We went in to see aunt trix.

"Aunt trix what's going on?" We asked and she looked at us and smiled.

"Miss black for what you did your are suspended for 2 days you can come back Wednesday." Mrs Malfoy sent her sister to get you cause she and Mr Malfoy were a bit busy. Dumbledore said and Dylan was getting angry.

"Are you serious she wasn't even hurt all I did was make her feel pain. She called me a filthy mudblood cause I told her the truth about not even going to my games. I get suspended for 2 days why she gets to prance around here like she did nothing this is bull." She all but yelled and aunt trix looked amused and so did I.

"Go fetch your thinks Dilly." Aunt trix said with a wink and Dylan shrugged and walked off.

"Why was I called in here?" I asked and Dumbledore was still in shock from being yelled at by Dylan.

"We thought you might want to know what was going on that's all. You can go back to your dormitory." Snape said and I nodded okay and hugged my aunt. I was about to leave when Dylan came back in with her trunk. I hugged her and than I left. I got back to the common room and everyone was glaring at a smiling Pansy.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked asked she looked up and smiled wider.

"I have you all to my self now." She said and came and clung to my arm.

"You did this on purpose." Blaise yelled making the girls jump.

"Yup she was in my way and I got her away. She's expelled and now gone and away from my Dracy." Pansy said and I ripped my arm from her grip.

"She wasn't expelled just suspended for 2 days she'll be back Wednesday and she's my cousin so she wasn't in your way and I'm not bloody yours. I hope you realize what you just started Pansy." I snapped at her and she looked hurt I was snapping at her.

"Get out of my site." I yelled at her and she ran to her dormitory.

"So she'll be back?" Blaise asked all happy and I nodded yes. Blaise and her became best friends last year. I than went to bed and fell asleep.

Dylan's pov

Me and aunt trix apparated to the manor and I'm still furious. We got their and I went straight to the kitchen.

"I thought you left for hogwarts." I heard a voice behind me making me jump and drop me food. I turned to see lord Voldemort.

"I did but I got called a filthy mudblood by a girl that's obsessed with Draco and I may or may not have used magic to make her feel pain and than make the great hall windy." I said and looked down and started to clean up my mess but Dobbie already started to clean it.

"Dobbie I made the mess let me." I said and he shook his head no.

"How much trouble you get in?" He asked and I said 2 days of suspension. I heard him chuckled.

"Yeah before I left I yelled at Dumbledore for suspending me and than I got over it and here I am." I said and I saw a smile appear on his face making me smile.