chapter 3.

Dylan's pov

I woke up to being on someone's chest. I looked up to Draco. I pushed him and he fell.

"Ouch. Really Dyl." He said and I started giggling along with some others. I looked up to see my uncle and aunt.

"Are you okay?" They asked and I nodded yes.

"Weasley?" I asked when I saw him and he looked over at me and gave me a weak smile. I saw crutches next to my bed. I grabbed them and went to him.

"Thanks. I know you don't like Slytherens or my family but thanks for saving me in time." I said and kissed his cheek. I than went back to my bed and laid down. I didn't notice Draco had got back up on the bed.

"Your to be nice to the trio for just one day for saving me." I ordered him and uncle Lucias and they looked shocked.

"Bu--- "I cut Draco off and gave him a stern look making uncle Lucias smirk and they agreed.

"Now when can I leave?" I asked and they smiled at me and said soon.

"Hermione can you help Miss Black into her robes?" The nurse asked and Hermione nodded yes. Draco got out of bed and closed the curtains and Hermione helped me get dressed. She gasped when she saw burn marks but I clapped my hand over her mouth.

"You tell a soul I'll hex you into oblivion." I whispered and she nodded and opened the curtains once we finished she left with a sad look and I sighed.

"Your able to leave Miss Black. Draco I'm sure you'll look after her." She said and we both nodded. We said bye to his parents and he took me to the great hall.

"Did they catch him?" I asked Draco and he looked at me.

"No I over heard the trio say that they let him go free." He said and that got me angry.

Draco Malfoy's pov

When I told her what I over heard her hair turned blood red and her eyes blood shot. Professor Dumbledore explained this will now happen when she's angry. She went to stand but Snape pushed her down gently.

"Calm down Dylan." He said and and she looked at her hair and sighed, her hair went back to her blonde and her eyes went back to her brown eyes.

"We will need to control that." I muttered making her giggle and Snape nodded. Soon the owls came but it was only aunt Bella's owl. It dropped the letter in front of Dylan. She opened it and started to read it.

Dear my favorite niece,

I heard about your encounter with your father and I'm truly sorry. If you need any thing you can send me an owl. I hope to see you this weekend. Tell Draco hello for me. Please the both of you write me back see you two soon.

Your's truly aunt trix.

She smiled and said she would write her back and come this weekend. The owl stayed and waited. Dylan pulled out a white parchment and wrote to her.

Dear aunt trix

Thank you some much for your letter I am looking forward to seeing you and aunt Narcissa this weekend and I'll always write you when I need some advice. Draco says hello and he will also see you this weekend. And between me and you I'm glad he's out of my life he even said so him self that I wouldn't live up to our family name I'd always be like my mother. Well from what uncle Lucius and you tell me I'm more like him but let's hope I don't end up in Azkaban. See you soon aunt trix

Love Dylan and Draco

She than gave it to the owl and she flew away. We ate and I helped her back to her dormitory. She said she'd sleep in the common room so she won't have to go up and down the stairs.

Later

Dylan's pov

Aunt trix said that this weekend is going to be excited she said that I would get the mark for the dark lord and to be honest I'm excited. Draco don't want to get and I kind understand where he's coming from. But I always loved the story about Dark Lord. Me and Draco got home for the weekend. I'm wondering if I should tell them my birthday is coming up or not. I walked in the house for my leg to be hugged. I looked down to see my muggle cousin. I picked her up and was confused.

"Uncle Lucias?" I called only for my aunt Sue to come in.

"Bloody hell. "I said and Brittany giggled.

"You have to put a quarter in the swear jar Dilly." She said and I smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed and they looked hurt.

"Do you honestly think we'd forget your 17th birthday Dylan?" Aunt Sue said and I glared.

"Your birthday?" Aunt trix asked walking into the room. Aunt Sue snatched Brittany from me making her cry.

"I see what you mean Dyl she does still look like a rat." Aunt trix said and I giggled and nodded yes. Aunt Sue looked furious.

"I should lock you back in the house so you can't go anywhere." Sue snapped at me and I giggled.

"You think you intimidate me?" I asked and her face was turning red.

"Your just a brat and your nothing just like your mother." She yelled and I pulled my wand out.

"You take that back." I spat and she looked scared.

"What are they even doing here in the first place?" Draco asked aunt trix.

"Dumbledore sent them here for Dylan." She said in a matter fact tone.

Draco Malfoy's pov

"You will leave." I snapped and my dad and mom came in.

"Your heard my son now leave." Mom said getting angry

"Not with out Dilly." The little girl said and jumped down from her mum and ran to Dylan and hugged her leg.

"It's okay Brittany. I'll come visit this summer I promise." She said and picked her. Aunt trix took Dylan's wand while she held the little girl.

"You promise?" She asked and batted her eyes making me laugh at how cute that was.

"I promise as long it's okay with aunt Sue and uncle Dan." Dylan said looking at them and the said fine.

"I'll stay for 2 weeks okay." Dylan said and she smiled.

"Will he be coming?" She asked pointed at me and I shifted uncomfortably

"Well if he wants to but I don't know cause boys have cuties. Do you want cuties?" Dylan asked and she giggled and said no. I smirked at this.

"Come on Brittany we need to go home." The lady said and Dylan said bye and they left.

"What are cuties?" We all asked and she giggled.

"It's a muggle thing parents say to their little ones so they don't try to get a boyfriend to young." Dylan said and we laughed.

"Are you two ready?" Dad asked and Dylan's smile widen.

"I have some tattoos so it won't hurt Draco it's just a little needle pinching your sink." Dylan said and dragged us too the fire place. Mum, dad and trix got in and went to the shop and went and got the tattoo.