chapter 11.

Brittany's pov

Me, malfoy and Gavin went to the great hall and wait for everyone to the great hall to get breakfast and only ones here at the teachers, RavenClaw and HufflePuff. Soon I felt people anger.

3..2..1... the Gryffindors housing came in with with green and silver hair. Every busted out laughing. I looked at my cousin Dylan and she was holding a laugh and shaking her head at me. The potters came over.

You just started a prank war Brittany. They said and I smirked.

You got it Potters sleep with an eye open. I said and they than walked away. If your asking if malfoy's hair is dyed no we slept in the common room.

Brittany. I heard Lucius yelled and we looked at the doors and saw him wearing pink paint. I fell out of my seat laughing along with Gavin. I saw Lucius shoe next to me and I stood up but once I saw him I started laughing again.

Your so getting it. He said and I took off running off with him running after to me. I managed to loss him and went to the kitchen. I sighed in relief.

Dobbie can you see if it's okay to go out there? I asked and he chuckled and nodded and went out and I heard laughing.

Have you seen Brittany? I heard Lucius' voice.

Dobbie hasn't seen miss Brittany since yesterday. Dobbie thanks she's in her room. Dobbie said and I heard him run off. I stepped out and hugged Dobbie and ran off. I went back to the Great hall and everyone was still laughing. Dylan was pink in the face. I went and ate.

He said he was going to turn you blue. Malfoy said and I giggled.

All I have to do is make it back fire. I said and said and they laughed.

Come on eat we have potions first.

Lucias Blaise's pov

I went to our common room and got cleaned my hair was still pink. I than got a toy snake from my prank box and went and put it in my cousin's private room. She gets the private room cause there are no more room available I put a spell on it to slither around when she's in bed. I than put orange hair dye in her shampoo and conditioner. I ran to the great hall and grabbed a sandwich and ate on my way to potions. I got in class and saw Brittany blushing. She was sitting next to Gavin Parkinson. I glared and sat behind him. Malfoy sat next to me.

I had the same reaction. I think he likes her but I'm not sure but he hurts her we get to hex him. He said making me laugh and nodded yes. All classes went like this Gavin making Brittany blush and me and Malfoy glaring at him. It's now lunch time. I saw mum wave me over to her table.

Yes professor? I asked and the table chuckled. I normally call her professor mum.

We are having dinner with your father and the Malfoy's Friday so dress nicely tell Brittany and Scorpius. She said and I nodded okay and went back to our table.

Malfoy Britt, we having dinner as a family on Friday we have to dress nicely. I said and they smiled.

Yay I can see uncle Draco. Brittany said and did a fist pump. We laughed and sat and ate.

Dylan's pov

After lunch I went to the prank shop.

Our favorite prankster has arrived. The twins said and I giggled.

My cousin Brittany and my son are having a prank wore. She also pranked the Gryffindors just like I had done with the hair dye. I said and they laughed.

So can you do a spell that can confirm that I'm pregnant? I asked and they smiled and nodded I jumped on the counter and they did the spell. Their eyes went wide.