chapter 5.

Voldemort's pov

Me and Dylan stayed in the kitchen talking when Lucius came in he looked furious but worried.

"Are you alright. Bellatrix told us what happened." He said and Dylan nodded yes.

"I'm fine uncle Lucius. Just mad that  I didn't leave a battle wound on her." She said making me chuckle.

"My lord I'm so sorry if she was bothering you." He said and Dylan glared at him.

"I'm great company lord Voldemort even said so." She said making me chuckle again.

"She's a lot like her mother." I said and she snapped her head to me.

"You new my mum?" She asked with sadness in her eyes.

"I sure did. You look a lot like her too." I said and she smiled.

"I never got to meet her. But I do have have nightmares about the night she was killed." She said and tear rolled down her face and Lucius wiped it away and hugged.

"Are they coming back again?" He asked and she sighed.

"So far no. I think the more I control my magic it blocks them away. But don't worry about me uncle Lucius I'll be fine." She said and he kissed her head. She went to the fridge.

"My lord would you like something to eat I'm rather a good cook." She asked making me chuckle.

"I'm good. I'll see you tomorrow for the meeting. I'm going to put you and Draco on a mission." I said and she smiled.

"Have a good night my lord." She said and bowed. I left the kitchen and walked to my room.

Dylan's pov

I made me a sandwich when aunt trix came in with a smile on her face. She took a bite of my sandwich and I playfully glared at her making her giggle.

"Are you excited for your mission?" She asked and I nodded fast and she giggled. I gave her the rest of my sandwich and kissed her on the cheek good night and went to bed. I got to my room and crashed on my bed. I woke up to a knock on the door. I was in one of Draco's shirts and my hair was in a bun. I opened it and it was lord Voldemort.

"Please come in." I said and let him. I rubbed my eyes and they focus.

"I came to tell you that the meeting will be in 20 minutes and to dress nicely." He said and I nodded.

"Thank my lord." I said and bowed he nodded and left my room after seeing what I was wearing. I blushed in embarrassment. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. Pic above in the movie Bellatrix wears but in my book Dylan wears it. I walked down stairs and everyone was in the lounge I saw Draco and he looked furious.

"Are you mad about what happened yesterday?" I asked from behind him he turned and smiled.

"Never, I'm angry cause. You know what I'll tell you later this is more important." He said and hugged me. We all went to the table and I was sitting on lord Voldemort's left and Draco next to me.

"I've called this meeting for new mission. But first Dylan welcome to the family of death eaters." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you my lord I won't let you down." I said and he nodded at me. He than told everyone their mission than me and Draco were last.

"Dylan you are to kill Dumbledore." He said with a smiled and I nodded okay.

"Draco your to find Ginny Weasley." He said and Draco said yes my lord.

"Your dismissed Dylan please stay." He said and I sat back down.

"Are you okay I heard you pacing in your room last night?" He asked worried and I smiled.

"I'm alright my lord I just had another nightmare of my mum." I said and he nodded okay.

"Your free to go than." He said and I got up and bowed. I went to my room and Draco was there.

"What did he want?" He asked and I smiled.

"Just to see if I was okay. I don't know why but me and him grow a liking to each other since yesterday when I came home. He knew my mum and I told him about the nightmares." I said and he hugged me and said it was okay.

"Hey tell me what you were going to tell me before the meeting?" I asked and he gulped.

Draco Malfoy's pov

I told her everything and Dylan stormed out of her room with blood red hair. I heard aunt trix scream for her to come back. I ran down stairs and the front door was opened. Lord Voldemort was bring her back in and she was still angry but I guess he calmed her down. Aunt trix hugged her and I sighed.

"Dylan you need to not get mad so easily." I said and she looked at me.

"Get mad so easily. Haha Draco. How do you not expect me to to get bloody pissed when the pughead got me suspended because of her damn obsession with you. I knew from a start I wasn't going to like her. The second I finish this mission she is going to wish she never crossed me. She will end up dead or with a battle wound." She snapped at me and we glared at each other.

"Enough you two." Dad said and Dylan scoffed.

"Of course take his side. He's the one that told me in the first fucking place this could have been voided if he didn't tell me." She yelled and everyone got quiet.

"Dylan you need to calm down." Mom said and Dylan started to giggled.

"Everyone's telling me to calm down how about I don't calm down. I get it I'm a dispointment. Well after this war is done I'll leave your family." She yelled and left the room and mum started to cry. I apparated to hogwarts before I got yelled at by my dad. I went straight to my room.

Lucius Malfoy's pov

I went upstairs to check on Dylan after her outburst everyone stayed out of her way. I knocked on her door and she muttered a leave me alone.

"Dylan let me in please." I said and she groaned and the door swung up with magic. I went to step in but I was bounced back.

"What's the meaning of this." I demanded and she looked up at me.

"Yes it work. Lord Voldemort." she said and race downstairs. I raced after her and she was dancing around looking for lord Voldemort. She found him and he chuckled darkly at her dancing around

"I learn a new spell to keep witch's or warlocks out. I tested it on uncle Lucius he tried enter my room and it bounced him back." She said with a proud smile.

"That's good news Dylan keep on working on those spell. Now you go back to bed you go back to hogwarts tomorrow." The mission is to be done on friday. He said and she nodded and kissed my cheek and went to bed.

Dylan's pov

I went to bed after stealing another one of Draco's shirts and I laid in bed and I couldn't fall asleep the mission is Friday. I saw Snape at the table so I guess he's on our side. Anyways I finally fell asleep. I woke up to someone poking me.

"Are you alive dilly?" I heard a voice I opened my eyes to see aunt trix.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up.

"You go back today your trunk is all set and your outfit is on your dresser." She said and smiled and I giggled at her. She kissed my head and left my room. I grabbed my stuff and went to my bathroom and showered. I saw she had picked out a crop top a flannel and high high waisted shorts. I wrapped a towel around my body and opened my door.

"Aunt trix I can't wear muggle clothing." I yelled and than she came up.

"Why not?" She asked with a raised brow.

Y"es why not?" I heard Lord Voldemort's voice. I turned to see him and I hurried and grabbed my robe and put it on.

"One it's too revealing and I really don't want people staring at my scares." I said and aunt trix excused us and walked in closed the door.