chapter 6.

Bellatrix's pov

"What scars Dylan?" I asked and she looked down.

"My uncle Dan used to abuse me and I have scares." She said and I gasped and she started to cry.

"Don't tell aunt trix I don't want anyone to know especially uncle Lucius he will blow up if he knows." She said and I hugged and told her go put the outfit on. She came out and I saw them on her thighs.

"He burned you." I whispered/yelled and she looked down.

"Hang on we can fix this." I said and rummaged through her trunk. I pulled out a pair of jeans and she smiled and went to her bathroom. She came out and I smiled.

"Are you sure lord Voldemort with be fine with me dressing as a muggle?" She asked and we heard him say I'm fine with it. Her face expression was priceless. She opened the door and saw him.

"How much of that did you hear my lord?" She asked worried he might know.

"I heard a enough Dylan but don't worry I won't say anything." He said and walked away leaving her in shock.

"Son of a merlin." She muttered and grabbed her trunk.

Dylan's pov

I apparated back to hogwarts and I'm scared I don't want to kill Dumbledore and I know Snape is a spy. He's good but not that good. I was in Dumbledore's office when I apparated to hogwarts. I cleared my throat and he looked up.

"Dylan are you alright?" He asked and I looked down in shame.

"Sit sit." He said and I sat down.

"Professor I was given a mission but I don't want to go through with it." I whispered and looked at him.

"I know it will be alright Dylan I promise. What ever Snape does you do okay." He said and I nodded.

"Your in your own private room and your password is Malfoy-Black." he said and I nodded and got there I went to the way back and there was a lady.

"Malfoy Black." I said and it opened I walked in and unpacked. I had a big bed and a walk in closet along with my own bathroom. I went to the common room and it was empty I start my classes tomorrow. Soon the bell rung for lunch. I heard a scoff. I looked and saw Pansy. I whispered a hex and her hair started turning bright orange with green tips. I waved and left laughing my ass off to the great hall.

"What are you laughing about?" I heard Weasley twins asked and I giggled they are the only one I get along with.

"Hang on 3...2....1..." I said and pansy came screaming. The whole great hall busted out laughing.

"You did this." She yelled and I winced at how high her voice went.

"Actually I didn't so you can go somewhere else pughead." I snapped and she stormed out crying. The twins were doubled over laughing.

"Later twins." I called out and went to sit next to a laughing malfoy. That's when I felt arms around me. I felt someone peck my cheek. I looked to see my best friend Blaise.

"God it was torture with out you here." He said and I giggled.

"Well I'm awesome. Oi let's do some pranks." I said and he smirked and nodded okay. We ate and left Draco and set up pranks. We went to the Hufflepuff and put green and silver dye in their shampoo and conditioner. We went to Ravenclaw and did the same along with Gryfindor. We than went to our common room laughing our ass off.

"Oi I heard you got your own room?" Blaise asked and I nodded yes and dragged him to it. I said the password and he flopped on my bed. I sat on it criss cross and laid his head on my lap.

"What should we do next? I asked and he sat up and smiled.

"I want to try something." he said and I nodded for him to continue. He smashed his lips on mine and I was shocked at first but than I recovered and kissed back. He laid me down and hovered over me and we totally had a snogging session. He soon pulled apart after what felt like an hour breathless. I totally smiled after that.

"Do you know how long I've been wanting to do that?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Since last year on the train when you snapped at me. He said and I giggled. He pecked me on the lips making me blush and smile.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smirked and said yes. Soon it was time for him to go to class. I walked him there and he had potions with Snape. He kissed me bye and I walked off looking for the twins. I found them looking at something.

"What are you doing? I asked making them jump cause I was behind them. I giggled and they showed me.

"We trying to pull this prank but it's becoming difficult." Georgie said and I smiled

"This is easy who's the target?" I asked and they smirked and said malfoy.

"I'm in but this will not be tracked back to me." I said and they nodded okay. Malfoy had potions and I saw Pansy in the there with a hat on. I took them to the Slytheren common room and we went to malfoy's room. And we set it up with my help they didn't think it was difficult. We heard footsteps and I grabbed the twins and apparate out and into the corridors.

"Woah don't do that again." They said and doubled over trying to not throw up.

"Come on I want to prank a teacher." I said and they stood up smiling. We went to professor Hagrid's and he was alone. I used my magic to make it start get windy and and he started to freak than I made his sink burst and fangs started to go nuts. The twins were laughing. Than I focused and made everything in his hut start to go nuts.

"Peeves that's enough." He shouted and I than made him spin and fall on his butt. He was about to see us so I apparate us to the corridors again just in time to cause the bell rung. We smiled at each other.

"What did you three do?" We heard malfoy's voice. We turned around and gave him and Blaise and innocent smile.

"Nothing." I lied and they looked at us cautiously and we kept smiling.

"Why don't we believe you." They said and than I see Hagrid soaking wet. I nudged the twins and they looked and saw him.

"We'd love to stay and chat but"--- Fred was cut off from Hagrid calling for us to come here.

"Run." I said and we took off to the kitchen our safe place. We have many more but it was the only one we could think of. We heard footsteps and I got us out of there by apparating us to the Gryfindor common room. Everyone glared while we were laughing our ass off.

"That was so funny. His face was priceless. Great way to sped your first day back Dyl." The twins said and I felt my heart ache.

"Best prank ever. I'm going to get back to my common room to see malfoy get prank." I said and they smiled and I apparate to the Slytheren common room to see Draco and Blaise pacing around.

"Oi." I said making them jump ad look at me.

"Well did you get in trouble?" He asked and I looked around and saw just them.

"Is it just you two in here?" I asked and they nodded yes.

"I never get caught." I said just in case Pansy was in here. I know she is cause I can feel her fear. It's what I can do with my magic that I learnt to control. I was brought out of my thoughts when Blaise wrapped his arms around my waist making me blush.

"What's up with you two?" Draco asked making me blush more.

"Oh nothing just that we are dating." Blaise said and Draco glared but softened up.

"Hurt her I'll hex you into oblivion." He said and Blaise nodded okay. Pansy finally made her appearance after Blaise said we were dating.

"Dracy." She purred out making me gag.

"We'll leave to you two alone." I said dragging Blaise to my room. We totally started to snogg each other. He was sitting in my armchair and I was siting on him.

"Oi are you two going to stop?" I heard Draco's voice I jumped of Blaise's lap trying to control my breathing.

"Dinner." He said and walked out.