chapter 10.

Brittany's pov

Dylan took us to HogWarts and I got sorted into Slytheren. I went and sat down I felt really nervous and know that I know about my magic I'm keeping my cool. I got my temper from Dylan and it's not pretty.

Look it's a mudblood at our table. Someone said and I felt the anger in me.

Shut it. I spat at them they gasped and said your hair. I looked at it and it was blood red.

Woah. I said and touched it.

Professor. someone called out and my cousin Dylan came over.

What's wrong? She asked and they pointed at my hair.

Haha. Yes it's cause you got her angry. It will happen a lot when she's angry. She is a very special witch. Dylan said and smiled.

Wait like the witch that can do magic with no wand special? Someone asked and I giggled.

You know your talking to the witch that can use magic with no wand right. I said and they all looked at me and back at Dylan. She bent down and smiled.

Yes she just like me but just don't provoke her unless you want to look like a rat. Dylan said and I sniggered.

I still can't believe you made mum look like a rat. I said giggling and she smirked.

Wait your sisters? Someone asked and I shrugged.

We're cousins but we're like sisters, I'm in second year though. I said and they smiled.

Go eat professor. I said and she kissed my head and walked away and we all ate and I made our table laugh.

Who wants to do a prank? I asked quietly and a guy smirked.

Your alright I'll help you. He said and we left and we got into the Gryffindor and put green and silver hair dye in their shampoo and conditioners than we went and pranked my cousin Lucias and my best friend Malfoy we put a bucket of paint above their bed. Once they lay on the bed it will splash on them. We ran out of our common room laughing our butt off.

What did you two do? I heard Malfoy's voice and I found out this guy's name is Gavin he was named after his dad. We turned around and I smiled.

You'll see very soon. I said and dragged Gavin away. He told me his mum is Pansy and she married a muggle and had him. We ran until we heard Malfoy saying wait up. We waited and went to the corridor and I was playing with my magic. I found out I can change my appearance and they said I should change my hair color so I changed it to blonde with green tips.

Malfoy's pov

She changed her hair to blonde with green tips. We than went to class. We got too potions laughing and the teacher glared at us and we laughed more.

Sorry professor please continue. Brittany said and we sat down and took out our notes. Soon classes were over and we went to the common room and waited for dinner. They told me what prank they did and we laughed to the point we were crying. We talked about what we did over the summer and it was fun soon we went to the great hall and ate.

Did you hear. I guess Lucias is all of them. Professor Black-Zapini said that he's the first one to become all. I said and brit smiled.

That's my cousin for you. He's a sweet kid. But he can also be conniving and smart at times. She said and I nodded.

So what are you two do now I was thinking about going on an adventure around Hogarts. She said and me and Gavin smirked and said were in. We ate and left the great hall and changed and left and went exploring HogWarts.

Look it's the guy my dad told me about. Severus Snape. Good man he is. He said he was there when they defeated you know who. I said and they looked at him.

He's my godfather. I wish I remembered him. He became my godfather when I meet him my parents asked him to and he was excited. My cousin said that he was a great wizard. Britt said and we nodded. We than found the kitchen and the house elfs were running around.

Miss Brittany it's good to see you. Dobbie missed Brittany a lot. Dobbie wished to see Brittany again. The house elf said and she smiled.

Dobbie did Dilly get you a job here? Britt asked and he smiled and nodded yes.

Keep up the good work were going to continue our adventure Dobbie. She said and grabbed our hand and we ran off down the hall. Lights are off. She brought her finger up and said something and it lite up.

Midnight.

Dylan's pov

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat when I saw my cousins and Pansy's son.

What's are you three doing out of bed? I asked and they jumped and turned around.

Sorry professor but we got curious. Scorpius said and I smiled.

Keep it a secret but come on I'll show my favorite secret door. I said and they smiled and ran over to me and we walked passed the kitchen and I saw the portrait.

Tickle the pears. I said and Brittany tickled the pears and it opened to a stair case.

Go on up. I said and walked in behind them. The portrait closed and we went up into the room.

Woah. Professor when did you find this room? They asked and I smiled.

I found it my 3rd year with the Weasley twins Fred and George. We had turned it into our prank room. This was were we would meet up and set up our pranks. I said and they smiled. I caught Gavin looking at Brittany and she blushed.

You three can make this to be your prank room or your hang out. But for now bed time. Grab hands and than grab mine. I said and they did and Brittany grabbed mine and I got us to the Slytheren common room.

Woah. They said and doubled over making me giggle.

Alright up to bed. I'll see you three in the morning. I said and appareted to the kitchen.

Dobbie can I get some chips and pie? I asked and sat down.

Yes professor. He said and got started. I think I might be pregnant. I'll go see the twins tomorrow at their prank store.

Here you professor will that be all? He asked and I smiled and said yes. He scurried off and I ate. I cleaned up my mess and left and went to my room. I saw Blaise with roses.

Oi. I said making him jump and turn to me. He smiled and put the flowers on my desk and kissed me.

I think I might be pregnant again. I said and he looked at me with a smile.

Really? He asked and I nodded yes.

I'm going to see the twins tomorrow when the students are in class. I said and he smiled and kissed me. We made it to my room with out breaking the kiss and wow. We laid in bed and fell asleep.

Professor. I heard and knock on my office door. I hurried and got dressed and rushed to my desk. There were clothes on the floor and I waved my hand and the flew to my room.

Come in. I called out and Madam Pomfrey walked in.

Yes Madam? I asked and she smiled.

Come we got the medicine for all of students for the flue that seems to going around. I have three students in the hospital wing. I need permission from you to give them the medicine. She said and I stood up.

I'd like to see them. I said and she nodded and we walked to the hospital wing. I saw the Weasley's and Finnegan.

Go ahead with the medicine Madam. I said and she nodded and rushed off to get it.