chapter 2

Lucias Malfoy's pov

"You remind me of your father so much Dylan." I said and she smiled.

"Can you all tell me about him?" She asked and we all smiled and nodded. The rest off the morning was us telling her stories and she would laugh at most of them.

"Tell us more about your time in Aussie?" Bellatrix asked making Dylan's smile widen.

"I pulled a lot of pranks there and the worst one I pulled was I made a girls love potion exploded on the guy in front, behind her and next to her. She was so flustered she hid in her room till the weekend." Dylan said and I smirked and everyone busted out laughing. Draco looked at his watch and sighed.

"What time is it Draco?" I said and he said almost time for our big lunch fest.

"Can't we stay?" Dylan asked and she pulled the puppy dog eyes. Draco looked at her and nodded yes.

"The perks of growing up with muggles. You can pick up easy ways to guilt trip people." Dylan said and we all laughed.

"But we will have to leave before dinner starts." Draco said and she gladly nodded okay. We all went to the lounge room and we talked and Dylan made us cry laugh from the stories she told us.

Draco Malfoy's pov

Me and Dylan soon left before dinner and she had a smile the hole way back. We did the floo powder. This time cause we had ate lunch a couple of hours. Aunt Bellatrix loves Dylan and they said they'd write each other. We got to the ministry of magic and than we took a boat to the castle.

"Hey how good is Quidditch for our house?" Dylan asked and I smiled.

"Not good, but are you? Try outs are next weekend. I said and she smirked and evil one.

"I'm the one that won our wizard house cup at my old school." She said with a smile and I laughed and nodded.

"Than I'll see you at try outs than." I said and she nodded and smiled. We got back and went to dinner just for it to start to. Pansy raced over to Dylan dragging her away and Dylan looked annoyed at it.

"How did it go?" She asked and Dylan smiled and said it went great. Dylan than walked away and sat next to me.

"Just so you know I won't be going around call muggle borns that word." Dylan whispered and cringed at the word and I comforted her and said she didn't have to. We ate and than we went to our common room. She sat on the armchair and grabbed the book she was reading last night. I went up stairs.

"I'm keeping your shirt by the way." She called after me and I laughed at that. I got changed and flopped on my bed.

Dylan's pov

I finished reading the book and saw Pansy and the two others asleep. I got changed and laid in bed falling asleep. Only to wake up screaming. The girls ran and got Malfoy and I just sat in bed shaking. Malfoy came in and comforted me. I looked him and just broke down.

"Shh it's okay." He said and rocked me.

"I saw how my mum died." I said and sobbed and he said come on Bellatrix will know what to do and in a poof we were somewhere I didn't know. He walked in and Bellatrix was inside doing something.

"Aunt Bella." Draco said caring me. She looked up and saw me sobbing not wanting to speak.

"The image it won't go away." I sobbed and Draco sat me on the couch and Bellatrix comforted me. I told her what I saw and she had so much sympathy in her eyes and I cried. But that's when I fell asleep. I woke up back in my dormitory. I felt someone's chest. I looked up to see my cousin. I pushed him off my making a big thud.