chapter 7.

Blaise's pov

We went to great hall hand in hand and went and sat down next to Draco. He glared at Potter the hole time.

What happened now? We asked causing him to look at us. He explained everything and Dylan stood up and walked over to them and sat down.

So I hear your being a jerk to my cousin. We heard her say to him and potter looked confused.

Harry's pov

Listen and listen good. I'm in danger and your the only one can help. I've been trying to fined a way to escape but I haven't got a clue. You need to do what Dumbledore says on Friday okay. Harry I'm trusting you not to tell anyone about our converstaion. She said whispering so no one could hear us. I nodded okay and pretended to glare at her. She went to her table and glared at me but I saw fear in her eyes.

Dylan's pov

What you say to him? We asked and she smiled and said I'd curse him if he didn't stop being a git. We laughed and ate.

Next morning.

I heard Draco yell. I ran to him to see him covered in Gryfindor paint and I busted out laughing.

Dylan Jean Malfoy Black this better not have been you and the twins. He yelled waking everyone up in the dormitory. And I put my hands up in surrender.

Get in the shower I'll clean up. I said and he grabbed clean clothes and left I waved my hand and everything was cleaned up. His roommates were on the ground rolling in laughter. I went to my room and got dressed in my robes and malfoy was down stairs supporting red and yellow hair.

Just wait for breakfast. I said and he looked at me weirdly but nodded okay. All of our housing mates went to breakfast but Pansy. I grabbed Blaise and Draco and put my finger on my lip to shh them. I conjured up a bucket of yellow, green,purple,orange,blue,red and black paint mixed together. I set it to pour on her when she walks out of her room. We than ran to the great hall. Everyone hasn't showed up. I felt a lot of angry coming.

3...2...1.. I said and everyone came in supporting green and silver hair. My table busted out laughing at them. I looked at the twins and they were laughing at Draco. He saw that too and went to stand up but I pushed him back down.

It was a harmless prank. It will be gone tomorrow. I said and he scoffed and  said fine. I looked at Dumbledore and he was laughing and shaking his head at me. I looked at Hagrid and he was glaring at me. I waved a hi with an innocent smile. I could feel anger again.

3...2...1... I said and pansy burst through the doors dripping paint everywhere.

What happen? I asked and she scoffed.

Like you wouldn't know you filthy mudblood. She spat and it got quiet.

You know I'm getting real tired of you calling me that. Last time it left you in pain and I'm not sure what I should do now. Maybe I can give you some wounds. Oi better yet how about I let everyone know your dark secrets. I said and pulled out her diary.

You stole my diary! She yelled and blushed at the same time.

Yes there a lot of interesting things in here. I said and she blushed even more.

If you keep calling me that foul name I'll just read it to Draco. If you stop you can have it back. I said and she nodded and I gave it back and she sat down. I felt a hand on my thigh and I saw it was Blaise and I blushed and looked down. We ate and Blaise gave me a piggy back ride back to my room. Draco said he would leave us alone for a while. I jumped on my bed and Blaise flopped on my bed. I got on top of him and kissed him. That Day was the best day. I woke up in his arms. I slipped out of bed and slipped his shirt on and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I than grabbed my robes and got dressed. I woke Blaise up with a kiss.

That's a great way to wake up love. He said and I giggled.

Come on time to wake up. I said and he got up and put his fresh robes on and we went downstairs I saw Draco waiting and than we went to class.

Lunch time.

Draco Malfoy's pov

I can tell that Dylan is scared about tomorrow she has to kill Dumbledore this will haunt her for life. I'm just glad that Blaise can love her. He's on our side but I know he don't want to be. We in professor Sprouts class before lunch. Her and Blaise seem closer now. Soon the bell rang for lunch and we all left. She jumped on Blaise's back making us laugh. She looked at Hermione and jumped down.

I'll be right back. She said and went to her.

Hermione's pov

I need to talk to you please. I heard Dylan's voice from behind me. I looked up and she looked worried.

Come on I know where we can talk. I said and we left and went to moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

I'm late. I was supposed to start to day. She said and started crying.

When did you? I asked and she looked down.

All yesterday. Hermione I don't know what to do. My family already thinks of me as a disappointment. I'm just 18 and I might be. She sobbed and I brought her into a hug.

I know someone who can help do you trust me? I asked and she looked at me.

I do trust you Hermione. She said and I apparated us to Mrs Weasley.

Mrs Weasley. I called out hold Dylan cause she's still crying.

Hermione-- what's wrong? She asked walking in the room.

Mrs Weasley I'm sorry for bring her here but we need your help. I said and Dylan looked down in shame.

Come sit. She said and I brought her to the couch.

Mrs Weasley, I don't want to be a death eater. They making me do horrible things. Dylan sobbed and Mrs Weasley hugged and said it would be alright.

Mrs Weasley I'm late. Dylan whispered and sobbed more.

It's going to be alright child I promise. When did you? She asked and Dylan said all yesterday.

I was supposed to start to day. She said and wiped her tears away.

There are many reason you haven't started it's to early for it to work that fast. If you don't start by Friday you come straight here with Hermione okay. Mrs Weasley said and she nodded.

By the way the twins are amazing with pranks. They got my cousin good. Dylan said and started giggling.

Yes they are you get back to hogwarts. Dylan if you need anything you owl me okay. She said and we nodded and she hugged us and we apparated back.

Come on lunch is almost over and I'm hungry. We said and giggled we went to the great hall and went our separate ways. I saw aunt trix owl she dropped a letter in front of me.

Dear Dylan

Tomorrow bell tower after noon.

Aunt Bellatrix

I crumbled it up and poof it went into fire and ashes. Draco looked at me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

It's going to be okay. He whispered and I nodded okay. I skipped my other lessons and went to my room. I ran to my bathroom and throw up. I felt someone holding my hair and I just wanted to cry.

Are you okay Dylan? I heard Pansy's voice.

Yeah I'm okay just getting sick. I said and she gave me a rag and I wiped my mouth.

Can we keep this between you and I please? I asked and she nodded yes.

Come on let's get you in bed. She said and pulled me up and tucked me in.

Thanks Pansy. I said and she nodded and said no problem.

I'll tell Draco that you helped me out today. I said and she blushed and smiled. I soon fell asleep.