chapter 8.

Dylan's pov

I went to the bell tower and saw aunt Bellatrix and I was shaking. I saw Harry and put my finger to my lips and he nodded okay. I got upstairs to see Dumbledore.

Aunt trix will you make me forget after this? I whispered and she gave me a sympathy look and nodded yes.

Hang on. I said and ran out and throw up. I wiped my mouth and went back up.

Hello Dumbledore the Dark Lord is sending a message. Bellatrix said and I held in my sigh and pulled out my wand.

No let me. I heard Snape say from behind me. I held my tears in. I turned and saw Him.

Alright but the Dark Lord won't be happy. Bellatrix said and pulled my arm down

Snape I need to do this. I said and he nodded but said he'd do it. Than he pulled out his wand.

Snape you don't have do this. Dumbledore said to him and a tear rolled down my face and I quickly wiped it away.

Avada Kedavra. Snape yelled and pointed his wand at Dumbledore. He went flying out of the bell tower. Now this is going to haunt my dreams. We all than left and Snape became the headmaster. Bellatrix said I had to stay and left. I waited til the cost was clear and ran back to the bell tower. I saw Harry and Hermione.

Dumbledore I'm so sorry. I said and ran to him.

It's going to be alright we need to get her to safety. Hermione said and I shook my head no.

I'm in this fight Mione and I'm staying. I said but than my stomach turned and I ran too the side of the bell tower and throw up again.

Dylan you can't think what will happen to you and the baby. Mione whispered while holding my hair.

Mione I'm thinking about my family right now. My uncle and aunt are getting Draco out safely leaving me to fend for my self. I over heard them talking about it. I said and wiped my mouth.

The Weasley's said they'd help you Dylan. Me Harry and professor McGonagall will help you. She said and I sighed.

I'm not letting you all risk your life for me. I can't let you do that. Now I'm going to go see Blaise and tell him he needs to run okay. I can't have him getting hurt. I said and I heard a gasp from behind me.

Your pregnant? I heard Draco and Blaise say from behind us. We turned around and saw them.

Yes. I whispered and they hugged me and said we'd get through this.

Draco you leaving with your parents after this and Blaise I don't want you there when the fight goes down. I said and they pulled away.

Like bloody hell I'm leaving you and our baby to get killed. We are in this together Dylan and I'm not leaving your side. He said and I just wanted to cry.

Blaise I'm going against he-who-should-not-be-named. I whispered and he nodded okay.

Don't get killed please. Me and Draco said to each other. We hugged and I hugged Mione and we went to our common room. Me and Blaise went to my room and Snape was there. He hugged me and asked if I was alraight.

I'm fine are you? I asked and he nodded. Snape has been very over protective of me since last year.

Is everything set for the plan tomorrow? He asked and I nodded yes.

Alright Zapini back to your dormitory. He said making me giggle.

Nope he's staying Snape. We are go to go too sleep good night. I said and he glared at Blaise but left. I grabbed Blaise shirt and changed I than I grabbed a parchment and wrote to my aunt.

Aunt Sue,

I want you to take Dan and Brittany to the place I told you about. That place can keep you safe more than I can. If I don't write you after everything move on from me. I love you three with all my heart I hope you guys know that. I truly sorry I was pain for you and Dan. I'll see you soon.

With all my love Dylan.

I rolled it up and gave it too my owl and he flew it to aunt Sue.

Blaise's pov

Babe come to bed. I said and she got up and laid down with me.

Promise me after this we can live in peace. I whispered and she looked at me.

I promise. she said and rolled on top of me.

Let's get our mind off of tomorrow for the night. She said and smashed her lips on mine. And that my folks was amazing. I'm falling for this girl every day I'm with her. Me and her soon woke up and got ready she wore my shirt and her robes.

I'm starting to get a bump and I'm only a day pregnant what the hell. She said and I snickered and she glared.

Come on Snape wants us in the great hall. She said and we left after I got dressed. Harry is on the run with Hermione and Ron so they have closed the school down so no one can leave or enter but we still have the classes. I was told to go stand in line and I went and she went up with Snape. Everyone gasped when they saw her standing there.

Quiet. She yelled and everyone shut up. Snape started talking and everyone started whispering. Snape looked at her and nodded. She stood in front and raised her hands and fire came out.

I said quiet. She yelled and everyone got quiet. She made the fire disappear and put her hands to her side and went back too her spot. He soon dismissed everyone and I sighed in relief when she was aloud to come with me.

The fight is tomorrow are you sure you want too stay? She asked in a whisper and I pulled her closer to me.

I'm sure Dylan. I said and she nodded okay and kissed me.

Tomorrow the fight.

I'm with Mrs Weasley and her daughter Ginny.

Behind you. they mouthed and I turned so fast that I almost fell.

My niece betrayed us. She said in shock and hurt.

Sure did Bellatrix. Goodbye. I said and shot my hands out and she went flying into the wall died. I stared raising my hands and it got windy and I started to yell a spell and all of the dark lord followers fell to the ground dead. I collapsed cause it took so much power to do.

Don't you dare die on me Dylan. We are going to raise this baby and be come a family. Blaise said holding me. I raised my hand and shot fire at the dark lord followers that walked in.

I need to sit up. I said and he helped me sit up. I saw Fred laying on the floor not moving. I ran to him and start as spell.

You can't leaving me and your family Fred. I said and he gasped awake. Everyone cheered and I was hugged.

How? Fred asked and I smiled and passed out. I woke up at the shell cottage. I felt someone holding my hand. I looked and saw Blaise. I poked his check and he looked up.

Your awake. He said and hugged me.

Is the baby? I asked and he smiled.

The baby is fine. He said and I kissed him.

Come on everyone is out there. He said and helped me up. We walked out of the room and I was hugged.

Wait did Draco and his parents get away safe? I asked and they nodded yes. I sighed in relief.