Prologue

~ Cover was made by me ~

*Kellin's POV*
"Mom, I'm home!" I called out, "I bought the ingredients you needed to make the soufflé."

I placed the bags on the kitchen counter, still no sign of my mom even though the tv was on and the water on the stove was boiling.

"Mom...?" I walked around the house, she wasn't in the living room, nor in any of the other rooms.

I noticed the basement door was open and the lights were on, maybe she needed something. I walked downstairs to see if she was still there.

Believe me, she was.

I ran over to her, her small body hanging from a rope on the ceiling and a chair stumbled over.

"No, no, no," I tried to undo the knot, letting her body fall into my arms, "Why'd you have to do this?!"

I checked her wrist for a pulse but there was none. I brushed her hair from her face, saliva was trickling down down her chin, her eyes were bloodshot and her face was a light shade of blue.

She no longer showed signs of life.

~
"Yes, officer, I came home from work and I found my son and wife in the basement."

How long was I here? When did the police arrive? When did he arrive?

The guy in blue uniform approached me cautiously, "Kellin, listen to me, we need you to let go of your mother and come towards us."

I held on tighter, they weren't going to take her away from me, "Stay away from her, it's not her time!"

He took a quick look back to the officers, giving them a small nod, "We aren't going to hurt you, we just need-"

"I don't want to hear it! Get away from me!" I yelled as the police officers swarmed over me, taking away my mother from my arms.

I tried to kick, punch, anything! They wouldn't let me go, they started walking me out the door and that was when I saw a man standing nearby with an evil grin.

"It was him! He killed my mother!" I pointed towards him but the cops just gave each other a confused look, "Take him, not me! You're taking away the wrong person!" I tried to fight them but more police officers grabbed me.

One of them speaking into the walkie-talkie, "We have a zero-forty-two situation here, bring the appropriate backup. Over."

After a few minutes of struggling, I was weak but I didn't give up. The guy that just stood there with an evil grin just laughed at me, he had taken out his phone to record this, what is wrong with him?!

After a few minutes an ambulance arrived and men dressed in white approached me with a straight jacket, "You've got it all wrong! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy!"

My words were cut short when I felt a needle go into my neck, making me go limp within seconds.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
I don't know how long this story will be but I hope you guys enjoy it!