Four

*Kellin's POV*
I quietly walked downstairs, my dad had fallen asleep on the couch so quickly tiptoed to the back door. Once I was out, I ran away as fast as I could, not looking back.

My mind was set. Now that I was free and had no one watching me, I could finally reunite with my mom.

No one could stop me.

I didn't realize that I would have to run for so long and I was running out of breath. I slowed down but kept running, seeing the bridge in the distance. This was it, it was finally time.

Once I approached the bridge, I climbed up and looked down at the cars and dark waters. The sea was especially vigorous today, it was just what I needed.

"Well, hey there, kid," I heard someone say, making me jump.

"Danny? What the fūck are you doing up here?" I didn't see him climb up with me.

"I'm always with you, don't forget that. I also wanted to see if you would actually do it," he said simply.

"Well, I am," I was determined.

"So then go ahead," he said with a smirk on his face.

I looked down again, taking a deep breath, "So long, Danny."

"See ya, kid," he stood there, watching after a few minutes of me just standing there, "Aren't you going to jump?"

"I am."

"Are you having second thoughts? Or are you so weak and pathetic that you can't even kill yourself?"

"Shut up! I'll do this!" I fidgeted with my fingers, "I'm just saying my last goodbyes."

He laughed, "To what? The nonexistent friends you have? You're alone, the only thing you can say goodbye to is that stupid teddybear you have in your room."

"I'm tired of your bullshít! Just go away!" I shut my eyes and shook my head, hoping he would just disappear.

"You know damn well I ain't going any-"

"Hey, you!" I heard someone yell out, cutting Danny off.

"Huh...?" I opened my eyes and glanced down, there was a man next to a parked car looking up at me, frantically waving his arms.

"Don't jump, you've got so much to live for!" He said.

"You don't know anything!" I yelled, tears threatening to spill over.

"Listen to me, please come down, we can talk this through!" I realized he looked pretty tiny from up here.

"No! My mind is set and you aren't going to change that!" What made him think I was going to trust him? He was a stranger.

"Fine!" He said, and just like that he walked away.

I sat on my knees, he had given up on me so quickly and it made me feel so unimportant. That's what I was right? I was hopeless, maybe he realized I wasn't worth saving.

Even though I wanted to kill myself, the thought of someone caring for a moment and then not caring at all hurt me, it hurt me more than it should've.

I wiped the tears off my face and stood up, "Fūck everyone, I don't need them."

I was about to jump when I felt someone tackle me, dropping me onto the hard metal floor. I tried to fight against this person's grip but their hold was too strong.

"Just because I can't change your mind doesn't mean I'm not going to stop you," the stranger said in between my struggles of escaping.

"Let me go!" My crying was becoming uncontrollable.

"Shh, it's okay," he realized I had gotten tired from trying to fight him and he sat me up, hugging me, "I'm not going to give up on you."

His words were enough to make me become an emotional mess, I knew I shouldn't be hugging a stranger but I craved human contact.

I craved the love and care my mother could no longer provide for me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
How's everyone's day today? I bought like 20 little boxes of conversation hearts all for myself haha.