Eight

*Vic's POV*
"Hey baby," Danielle came up to me and gave me a kiss, "How was work today?"

We went to sit down in the kitchen, "Well, remember my patient from yesterday? I discovered that his trauma led him to have several problems, I need more time to identify if he has psychosis, bipolar disorder, or even schizophrenia."

"I feel so bad for that poor kid," she said as she peeled some carrots.

"I do too."

I grabbed a peeled carrot, receiving a small glare from her, "Hey! That's for the soup," she pouted.

"Sorry, babe," I said, taking a bite, "He's had it bad up to now. Sadly, his mother committed suicide and his father was abusive."

"Why are people so cruel to the ones they're supposed to love?" She frowned.

"I don't know, love, I don't know," I took another bite of the carrot, "I know he's a good person deep inside, I just know it."

"What's his name?" She asked, stealing a bite from my carrot.

"Kellin Quinn."

"No way," she gasped.

"What is it?" Her reaction sort of caught me off guard.

"Are you talking about Kellin Quinn Bostwick?" She asked almost in shock.

"Uh, yeah, how do you know?" She confusing to me.

"We went to middle school together," she sat beside me, "I never really talked to him, we exchanged a few words here and there. Oddly enough, he would have a crush on the people I had a crush on," she said with a light laugh.

That explains why he asked me if I would ever break up with Danielle, maybe he thought I would date him. I felt extremely guilty for putting him in a situation like this, I felt like I unintentionally led him on.

I felt Danielle lightly shake me, "Vic, what's wrong? You looked so deep into thought."

"I-It's nothing, want me to help you out with the soup?"

"Sure, thanks sweetie," she gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to take out more ingredients while I was over here thinking about the damage I've done to Kellin.

~
I was awoken by footsteps in the middle of the night, I turned around and saw a figure standing there.

"Sorry if I woke you, I'm just going to the bathroom," thank god, it was Danielle.

"It's okay," actually, it was more than okay, I was grateful.

I was dreaming about Kellin, I was in a white room and everyone I knew was dressed in white. The only one that stood out was Kellin, dressed in red, who had guns in his hands. One by one, he started shooting people down, saying, "Vic is for me and for me only." The white room was now a red mess, Danielle and I being the last ones in white as he pointed the gun to her, I tried protecting her and that was when I heard a bang... well, Danielle's footsteps to be exact, I'm glad she unintentionally woke me up.

I had fallen asleep again as I glanced at the clock, reading 4:25am. I flipped over to my side and realized that Danielle wasn't there, "Dani?"

I pushed off the sheets and walked to the bathroom, knocking on the door, "Darling, are you in there?"

I waited for a few seconds, listening, but there was no sound or response whatsoever. I pushed open the door and turned on the light, finding a puddle of blood on the white tiled floor with a note next to it. I shakily picked it up and began to read:

Meet me at the cabin in the woods, Danielle says you know where it is. If you bring someone with you or tell anyone about this,

she'll be the first one to die.

I ran my fingers through my hair, what kind of sick psycho would do this? I didn't have to think long before my mind went straight to Kellin. He couldn't have done this, he was in the psychiatric ward. I quickly changed and stuffed the note in my back pocket, there wasn't much I could do.

I had built a cabin in the woods that could only be reached by foot. It was meant to be our relaxing zone, where we could enjoy our walk and where I could watch her admire nature.

I ran outside, not wanting to waste any time since time wasn't on my side. The idea of a psychopath hurting Danielle infuriated me, whatever it was, she didn't have anything to do with it. Our memories started going through my mind, I couldn't lose her now, we had so many more memories to create.

After running for what felt like forever, I finally reached the cabin.

The cabin in the woods.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
I'm thinking about a name to call you guys. Since my username is TheBoyOnTheBlueMoon, I'm thinking about the lyrics, "The boy on the blue moon dreams of sun," and, "The boy on the blue moon hears a nightmare in his head."

Sooo... Would you guys like me to call you Sun Dreamers or Nightmares?

Nightmares sounds a bit... mean? Sun Dreamers sounds nice but I'm open for any suggestions c: Or maybe no one cares ._. That's fine too.