Ten

*Kellin's POV*
I don't know how but when I woke up, Vic was gone.

"I told you he was lying, he left you," Danny said.

"Dammit, Danny!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"He's probably after his little lady friend," he walked towards me, "Kill her."

"I-I can't do that," the thought of me killing someone wasn't something that I wanted to live with.

"Suit yourself, don't come crying to me when they get married and have kids while you watch miserably in the distance... that's if they don't end up locking you up first."

He was right, I grabbed the shot gun and quietly walked out. I noticed that the basement door was open and I could hear their voices.

I was about to step in when Danny stopped me, "Don't be stupid, why not make this exciting and give them the element of surprise? It'll prove how smart you are."

He was right, I simply sat down and waited for them to come upstairs.

Danny was right, as soon as they came upstairs they had a surprised look on their faces, "Vic, what are you doing?"

"Danielle needs medical help, I couldn't just leave her there," his voice had a hint of fear.

"So you're telling me... you left me sleeping alone to come look for her?" I was truly disgusted, what did he even see in her?

"N-No, I was going to go back and cuddle with you," I saw Danielle give him an incredulous look, maybe he was saying the truth.

I stood up and pointed my gun at them, "I love you, Vic. Why do you do this to me? I give you all my love and you still go after her," crap, my voice cracked.

"Kellin, let's not make decisions we'll regret," he cautiously raised his arm, "Put down the gun."

I considered it, really, until the stupid bítch decided to speak, "K-Kellin, please."

"Shut up! You should be the last one talking!" She flinched and basically hid herself under Vic's neck, it only pissed me off even more.

"She has no reason to be here!" I can't believe it, he's yelling at me, "You're- You're crazy!"

I flinched at his harsh words, I felt like he had stabbed a dagger into my heart. Sure, I've heard it from other people but hearing it from the one I loved hurt the most. I couldn't help the waterfall of tears flowing down my face, I wiped them off, I had to show him I was strong. I know we could work something out, I love him.

"I'm. Not. Crazy."

I shakily pointed at them, I've never shot a gun, let alone a shotgun. I pulled the trigger and the loud bang hurt my ears.