Six

*Kellin's POV*
I felt my anxiety skyrocketing as we got closer to the building, "I thought I could do this but I can't, I just can't."

He looked at me with concern, "What's wrong?"

"In the time I've been there, all they do is give me pills and talk to me like I'm stupid. Anything they give me drains me out, it's super boring in there, and Brendon erased my memory and-"

"Dr. Urie erased your memory?" He interrupted.

"I didn't know that was going to happen but then again, I told him not to tell me anything," I mumbled the last part.

He sighed, "He was just trying to do his job, he wanted to help you," he ran his thumb over the back of my hand, "But I'll find another way to help."

"That's what all doctors say," I rolled my eyes."

"I told youuu!" Danny teased, "He's just another doctor that's trying to get rid of you."

"No," I shook my head.

"You don't want me to help you?" Vic asked.

"Uh- yes, sorry I was just... talking to myself," I mentally slapped myself, way to go Kellin, you just made yourself look more like a psycho.

~
Vic accompanied me throughout the process, I still remembered every single detail from the one I had to go to years before. He was now walking me to the padded room with other assistants behind us, guarding.

We were inside the room, the room I dreaded but learned to accept, "Can you please take off his straightjacket and leave me alone with my patient? I would like to talk to him."

The assistants nodded and reluctantly took it off, I sort of had a reputation for being violent so I didn't blame them. I wiggled my arms free and took this opportunity to stretch.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Tell me what your life was like," he sat down on the padded floor, patting the space next to him, gesturing me to sit down next to him.

I sat down, thinking about what to say, "There isn't much to tell," I shrugged.

"Tell me about your parents, what are they like?"

"My mom was... an amazing woman. She was very supportive of me, I could've told her that I wanted to be a pony and she would've supported my idea. She was compassionate, comprehensive, she would actually listen to what I had to say," I smiled as I remembered telling her about my first crush.

"What was your dad like?" He asked cautiously.

I paused, "He's the complete opposite. He's an àsshole, a fuckíng prick. He used to beat us up, my mom especially, and I couldn't do anything to stop him," I curled up my palms into fists, "I swear I'll murder him."

"No, no, don't say things like that," he put his hand on my shoulder, "You wouldn't want to go to jail for something so pointless."

"What does he know?" Danny said, "This doctor probably had a perfect life, he doesn't know what you had to go through, he'll never understand you."

Danny was right, I was so foolish to think that he could help me. He was never in my shoes, so what does he know? He's as useless as the other doctors, he's worthless to me.

"That's right," Danny continued, "Scare him away, he won't bother you again."

I stood up and slammed Vic onto the wall, "You don't know shít about me!"

"Kellin-" he tried to stop me.

"Don't know a goddamn thing about me!" I dabbed my finger on his chest, "You probably have a perfect life, all you do is talk but do no actions!"

I started punching him when the guards came and yanked me off him. I tried to fight them, all I saw was red, all I wanted to see was red, everything red.

He rubbed his cheek, sort of slouching as he stood up and gripped his sides, grimacing in pain, "I'm still not giving up on you, I don't care how long it takes."

I stayed still in the grip of the guards, those words, those freaking words, "Vic, w-wait! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I was cut off by a pinch on the side of my neck as I felt a fluid running through my veins, making me groan, "Oh, fūck."

I went limp in the guard's grasp, with my last view of Vic saying, "You'll be okay."

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
College is stressing me out :))))