Final Chapter

*Kellin's POV*
I don't know how long I held him in my arms. My eyes were red and puffy, my head was pounding; how did I mess up so easily?

"Danny!" I cried, "Danny, what do I do?!"

He laughed, "It's too late, kid. The guy's already dead."

That only made me cry even more, "You're not fuckíng helping! This was your idea to begin with!"

His idea to get out of the ward surprisingly worked. That night I had begged Dr. Urie to sedate me so that he could bring the syringe himself. I had to fight him to sedate him, I felt bad since he was such a nice guy but I had things to get done. How I managed to escape after was beyond me, everything happened so quickly and the adrenaline running through my veins made me act impulsively.

I looked as his no longer tan face, he was as pale as a ghost. I caressed his cheek, he was no longer warm like the sun in spring. His hair was no longer curly but rather sticky with blood and sweat. I opened his eyes... his chocolate brown eyes showed no signs of life.

Tears ran down my cheeks and stained his shirt, how could I have fūcked up such a perfect plan?

Because of me, he's gone.

"You know, you just gave them the easy way out," Danny said after a few minutes.

"What? What are you talking about?" I couldn't process anything, my head was pounding.

"Danielle probably waited for Vic in the afterlife after you killed her. Now that Vic is dead, they'll be united for the rest of eternity," he laughed, "Its pretty obvious you fuckíng idiot."

"Shít," I muttered, "What do I do now?!"

"I have a solution to allllll your problems," he said.

"What is it?" I was so desperate, I would sell my soul to the devil just to have Vic back with me.

"As you should know by now, they're going to start looking for you once they realize that you're gone," he began, "They'll realize those other two are gone as well."

"T-They? Who's they?"

"Their friends, family... the police."

"Oh fūck," I bit my lip.

"I'll give you a two options," he cleared his throat, "You could give yourself in or..."

"Or what? Just say it already!" He was taking too long and we didn't have much time.

"You could commit suicide," he said nonchalantly.

"What...?" He threw me off.

"It's simple. You kill yourself and reunite with Vic and you don't have to go to jail!" He said with excitement, "Pretty clever, huh?"

I looked down at Vic, "I-I promised him I wouldn't do it."

He rolled his eyes, "He only said it because that's what people are expected to say- just do it already before they come and find you."

I carefully rested his head on the pillow, brushing a couple of hairs out of his face, "I'm doing this for you... for us."

Not caring that he was dead, I kissed his lips one last time and grabbed my gun. I pressed the muzzle to my lips, letting silent tears fall for the millionth and last time.

"I love you, Vic. I'll see you and my mom in the afterlife."

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
Lights out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Please, please, PLEASE, if you need anyone to talk to regarding anything, don't hesitate in messaging me. Don't hurt yourself and (if needed) seek help please. You're all too beautiful to leave this earth.