Seven

*Vic's POV*
Kellin went from calm to violent in less than a few seconds, I knew this from other doctors but experiencing it myself caught me off guard. As I watched him, I could tell someone was talking to him, there was someone having a conversation with him in his head that made him act out like this.

Who was it? I had no clue, I would have to talk to his so called "friend."

As quick as he was to beat me up, he was just as quick to apologize, all I had to do was not give up on him.

"Honey, what happened to you?" Danielle ran towards me as I entered our home.

"Huh?" I remembered I had bruises, "Oh, um, it was just a patient who had an out lash," I sat down on the couch, wincing at the pain on my sides.

"I'll get you some ice," she quickly went into the kitchen and came back, "What caused your patient to do this to you?"

She lightly pressed the icepack on my cheek, "His father... his father is a touchy subject for him, I should've known this would trigger his... actions."

She sighed, "Please be careful, I wouldn't want you getting hurt... again," she pressed the cold ice onto my cheek again, making me flinch, "Sorry," she said sheepishly.

"I'm determined to help him, there's something about him that just gives me hope that he can get out of this."

"I'm sure you can help him, you're one of the best doctors after all," she smiled.

"I hope so, I hope so."

~
*Kellin's POV*
I've been waiting for Vic all morning since I woke up. I was pacing back and forth, upset for not knowing how much time was passing by. Was he not going to come see me today?

"Face it, he doesn't want to see you, kid," Danny said, leaning on the wall.

"Shut up, he'll come, you'll see," I bit my lip.

I heard the door start unlocking, inside came Vic, "Vic!" I ran towards him, making him flinch as I hugged him, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Hey, it's okay," he chuckled, obviously trying to hide his pain, "I knew what was coming at me."

"I promise to be a good boy," I sat on the bed with my legs crossed.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, "Is it possible for you to tell me what your intentions were yesterday?"

I hung my head low, "Danny built up my anger."

"What does he tell you?"

"He's asking the same questions Dr. Urie asked you, are you really going to answer the same questions a thousand times?" Danny began to taunt.

"Shut up!" I yelled, "He's always taunting me, he never leaves me alone!"

"Easy there, Kellin, don't let him get the best of you," he soothed, "Take a deep breath, let your anger flow away after each exhale."

I inhaled and exhaled, feeling the anger flow away along with Danny, "He's gone," I said surprised.

"He fuels out of your anger so try to remain calm, okay?" He said.

I nodded, "Okay."

His phone started to ring, I haven't heard a sound like that in a long time, I didn't even know what music sounded like anymore, "Sorry, Kellin, I have to answer this call, I'll be right back-"

"No!" I said quickly, "Please stay, I don't want Danny to come back."

He looked at me for a few seconds, debating whether he should stay and for my luck, he did, "Okay I'll stay," he answered the phone, "Hello?"

I watched as his brows furrowed in confusion. I didn't pay much attention to what he was talking about, I took this chance to look at him again. Same brown curly hair from the other night, smooth tan skin, and brown eyes that somehow were different from everyone else's. He was overall beautiful, I wanted him for me and for me only.

"Okay, I love you too, bye."

I love you? He loved someone that wasn't me? But- But I thought we had a connection, I thought he saved me because he loved me.

I tried to remain as calm as possible, "Who was that?"

He took out a picture from his wallet, "This is my girlfriend, Danielle."

I took the picture from his hand, pretending to be interested in this ginger-haired girl, "Oo, she's very pretty," I handed the picture back to him.

He looked at the picture admiringly, he should be admiring me, "Yeah, she is."

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"Almost two years," he said happily, well, not for long.

"Nice..." I stood up, walking around the room, "Have you ever thought about breaking up with her?"

His face turned into confusion, "Of course not, why would I?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, you never know what could happen."

I could possibly get rid of her and have you all for myself.

"I always keep the negative thoughts out, you should too," he stood up, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait," I grabbed his coat, "I didn't mean to bother you."

He looked down at my grasp, "It's fine, I know you didn't mean it," he exited with a smile, leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

"You'll be with me tonight, I know you like me, I know you do," with that, I decided to finally make use of Danny, "Hey, Danny, help me find a way to get out of here. Tonight."

He smirked, "You got it, kiddo."

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
It's almost 4am lmao, I'm basically half asleep.