Sounds Like A Snake: Threat

A few days had gone by, Itona was getting along perfectly fine with everyone. The boys were gathered around him and plotting something dirty, but K was just happy to see him having fun. Karma finally arrived after Nakamura and the other girls did, Itona ran up to Karma.

"Hey Karma, show me a good spot. I'm skipping class."

"Haha! Sure!"

Itona and Karma began to walk out of class, but Karma turned and waved at K.

"Ya coming girlie?"

K looked at him then stood to join them, but before she did, she got a mysterious message on her phone.

Meet me
-G.A.

She looked at the message then grabbed her stuff.

"Sorry Karma, not today."

Then K ran out of the classroom and through the woods.

---

She finally made her way to the main campus, Asano was already waiting patiently against the wall. He noticed K walk towards him and he smiled innocently.

"Hey missy!"

"Shut up Asano. What do you want?"

"Don't be like that."

Asano put his arms around K's shoulders, but K glared at the taller boy.

"Oooo...scaaary! Haha!"

"What do you want?"

"I told you. I want you to join class-A."

"Not interested."

K brushed off Asano's arm and began to walk away.

"Heh...what if I hurt Itona?"

K froze. She didn't turn, she didn't speak, she just stood there with her back faced at Asano.

"Did I hit a nerve?"

K turned and grabbed Asano by his collar.

"You-"

"Haha! Whoa missy, slow down!"

Asano laughed like he had expected this type of reaction.

"All you have to do is join me, and no one gets hurt."

"....damn..."

K released her grip on his collar and calmed down.

"You could even be my second, missy. Just show up to class-A tomorrow."

Asano waved goodbye and headed back to class. K sighed and decided to head home without telling anyone.