Test Results

1) Karma Akabane
2) Gakushu Asano
3) Sera Karasuma
4) Rio Nakamura
5) Yuma Isogai

K sat with Asano and the other class A students, class A seemed to be moping at their test results. Asano simply stood and confronted his classmates.

"Please, lend me your support."

He ended his speech with those words. The big five and his other classmates looked at him, but they didn't know what to say. Then they all heard a familiar voice walk into the classroom.

"Can you still say that, now that the battle on which you bet your life is over?"

Asano slowly turned to face the person who's voice stabbed everyone in the room.

"Principal Asano..."

His eyes were filled with hate and emptiness as he addressed his students. They all sank in shame at his words, but the big five suddenly spoke up.

"Sir, it's clear now."

"We can't beat the class E as we are now."

"Class E and Asano both grew stronger through defeat."

"We're no match for them."

"We apologize for failing you."

Everyone in the class suddenly bowed their heads in apology to the dumbfounded principal.

"If you wish, please send us to class E."

One of the other students continued.

"I have a feeling that we can learn and grow more there."

Silence once again filled the room as the five virtuosos finished their speech to the principal. K couldn't believe what she just heard, but Asano faced his father with confidence and spoke in an unwavering voice.

"You have you answer, sir."

K wasn't paying attention to Asano as she continued to observe the class A bowing their heads to the principal, but her attention was quickly called back once she heard the familiar sound of skin on skin contact and Asano crying out.

"Gah!"

Asano was sent flying across the room when the principal swiftly backhanded his own son. The impact sent Asano straight toward the wall.

"Gakushu!"

K ran to his side to help him up. Meanwhile, the other students were still trying to process what had just happened.

"Asano!"

"Asano!"

The five virtuosos also ran to help while the principal remained motionless. He stared at the hand that had just struck one of his students, Asano sat up with a bruise forming at the edge of his mouth and began laughing with his evil smirk.

"That look on your face, it's like you're glitching out. I might just be seeing the fatherly side of you at last."

"Gakushu."

K helped Asano to his feet, she was assisted by Ren, together the helped Asano to the nurse's office.

"I'm fine you two."

Asano spoke up while they helped him walk.

"You're clearly not fine, you-"

K stopped talking when she noticed Ren stop in the middle of the hallway. He looked at Asano with a disappointed look.

"Hey Asano, I don't know what's going on between you and your father, but you really shouldn't worry your girlfriend like this."

"Eh? She's not-"

Asano tried to retaliate, but he stopped short. Ren looked at him with shock in his eyes.

"If she's not, then can I make her mine?"

He smirked evilly and Asano immediately spoke up.

"Of course not!"

His face was as red as it could be. Ren just laughed as he looked over to K who was standing behind them.

"So, what do you think?"

Asano followed Ren's eyes to K, he became filled with shock once he saw her face. Her cheeks were dusted pink and her eyes seemed scared.

"Se...ra?"

"Haha! You two really do make a great couple!"

"Ren!"

Asano scolded his friend as they continued to walk toward the nurse's office. Everything Ren said seemed so casual, but that was the first time anyone had formally called them a couple.

Ren helped Asano into one of the beds in the room and left as soon as he was done. He snickered under his breath as he left K and Asano alone in the room. Asano blushed when he looked at K.

"Sera."

"Huh?"

She looked up at Asano and sat in a chair next to his bed.

"What do you...think about Ren's words?"

"...you mean about us being a...couple?"

Asano nodded and K tried not to look him in the eyes.

"Well, I don't...I don't really know what to think."

Asano seemed disappointed at her answer.

"But, I think I'd be willing to try something like that. If it's with you."

K finished her sentence and Asano looks at her with wide eyes.

"So you..."

"Yes. Now get some rest, stupid Gakushu."

K gently rubbed his head and stayed by Asano's side. Asano still didn't know who K really was, but K felt like she might be able to tell him one day. For now, she let him rest.