Chapter 1: Adopt?!

Chapter 1: Adopt?!

My name is Lena Sky and I've never had the chance to know what my last name is. I've been living in a care home for about five years now. My dad was an alcoholic and got arrested when I was 8. My mom died when I was 5. I loved my mom, she was the opposite of my father, which always made me feel safer at home. I have her blue eyes but my dad's brown hair.

There is about 15 other kids in this place and they usually get adopted and leave within a few days or so. I try not to get attached to people because I know they will get adopted and I'll be alone.
I like to sing. That's really the only thing that has got me through the years.

LIAM'S POV

(Earlier that day)

"Simon just called me and said he wants to see us." I tell Dani.
"About what?" She asks.
"I don't know, but we should go." I say.
As I was pulling her up and walking to the car, I yelled to the boys.
"I'LL BE HOME IN A BIT BOYS DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!"
Dani didn't talk the whole way which meant she was nervous. I reached over and took her hand in mine.
"Hey it's gonna be okay," I tell her.
She nods.
We get to Simons office about a half hour later.

"Come in." He shouts.
As we walk in he's sitting down with his laptop in his face.
"Welcome Liam, Dani please have a seat." He instructs
"So, getting right down to business. Liam this was in People and Teen magazines everywhere." He says, putting the magazine in front of Dani and I.

LIAM PAYNE DOESN'T CARE FOR CHILDREN HOMES!

"Uncle Si this is not true." I said.
"I know Liam, people think its real. That's why you and Dani need to adopt a child." He tells me looking me in the eyes.

"A child!" I yell.

"Yes, Liam a child." He says looking at Dani.

I thought about it for a while. This was the best for my career, but I didn't want to adopt a child just to make me look good. I looked at Dani.

"Look Si I would, but I don't just want to adopt a child just for my career." I tell him.

"No Liam I'm ready to start a family with you." Dani says gripping my arm.

"Ok Simon, we will go first thing in the morning." I tell him.

We leave and drive home silent.

"Dani are you really ready to start a family with me." I ask her breaking the silence.

"I am Liam I really am." She looks at me.

I nod my head smiling.

We get back to the flat. The boys are on the couches jumping up and down, playing catch with THE LAMPS!

"BOYS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING! LOUIS WILLAM, HARRY EDWARD, AND NIALL JAMES PUT THOSE LAMPS DOWN! AND ZAYN PUT THAT PILLOW DOWN!" I yell.

They do what I say and all sit on the couch knowing I have to tell them something.

"Look guys Simon told me and Dani today that we have to adopt a child by tomorrow. There was a bad article found about me that was not true. So this is where we are now." I say.

"CONGRATS LIAM!" the boys scream hugging me.

"WE CAN COME AND HELP PICK OUT A CHILD RIGHT!" Niall screams yelling in my ear.

"YES NIALL AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL IM RIGHT HERE!" I yell back in his ear.

"WOOOO!" they all yell.

Well looks like I'm going to be a dad at 19. And Dani's going to be a mom at 24. But IM 19 YEARS OLD!! AT LEAST DANI IS 24! SNAP OUT OF IT LIAM!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! YOUR READY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I open my eyes it's already morning. Ready or not here I come. I'm going to become a dad today.

__________________________________

Hey I'm Riss1020!

This is my first fan-fic and its copyrighted!

Please tell me what you think.

VOTE & COMMENT!!

Btw for those who don't know! In real life Dani & Liam are 6 years apart. He was 19 and she was 24 when they were going out.

Love always,

~Riss1020 😘