Chapter 12: Its Like Broken Glass

FOLLOW ME!

__________________________

Chapter 12: Its Like Broken Glass

I was sitting in the theater when I heard Zayn say something that was the last thing that I wanted to here.
"Zayn were are you going?" Lou shouts.
"I'm going to move in with Perrie because of you two idiots!" He yells back.
I hear the door close and a car speeding away. Great now Harry's missing, Niall is still in his room, Now Zayn is gone. El and Lou are fighting now which makes that even better. Just great. All because of me! This is all because Dani and Liam had to pick me to adopt! Why not Leksi, Dani, Grace, Catie, Ashley, or Jess? They were all the other girls at the adoption center. I mean honesty what would you do! I miss hanging out with my friends. I haven't talked to them in a while actually. I decided they could cheer me up, so I picked up my computer and skyped Mara. She picked up on a few rings.

Mara= Hey girl what's up.

I broke down crying.

Mara= Lena stop why are you crying!

Me= I'm sorry Mara but I don't belong here and I thought if I talked to you then everything would be ok! Its not and I just I don't know what to do.

Mara= Lena it's ok just tell me what happened.

So I told her.

Mara= Lena it's not your fault! You didn't mean to get shot! You couldn't stop that from happening!

Me= I could have stopped it Mara. If I didn't run away none of this would have happened! None of this would have happened if I didn't get adopted! I wish I never got adopted!

Mara= Lena!-

I shut my laptop. I didn't want to hear her tell me lies. I laid down on the bed that I didn't deserve and fell asleep.
__________________________
Vote and comment?

-Riss1020 :)