Chapter 7: Whats Going On!

This chapter is dedicated to

Itsjustme101

jetzabel83

Stacia7

sophxxxx

And

SIMPLEYASHLEY!!

Follow me!

__________________________

Chapter 7: What Is Going On

*__________________*

My friends just left. Liam has been in his room all day, and all the boys just look plain horrible. I haven't seen Perrie, El, or my mum since last night. I didn't want to ask the boys about what happened because I didn't want to bring the subject up, but I needed to know what was going on.
I sat on the couch in between Niall and Harry. I look at them and both of their eyes are puffy. I look across the room to where Lou and Zayn are sitting. They have been crying too.
"Look guys I don't want to bring this up but clearly there is something going on and I really would like to help, so if you guys could well you know tell me-
"Lena Dani and Liam broke up." Niall says cutting me off.
"W-What." I say shocked.
"They broke up last night Lena." Harry says.
"Why?" I ask.
They all look down.
"It's was because of me wasn't it." I ask standing up.
"Lena-"
"No Lou don't even I know that it was because of me but I can handle it! I've been through this before. I've had parents hate me! This is normal for me! I thought they actually loved me, I thought you guys actually loved me but I was so stupid to believe that I had finally found a family! You guys played me like everyone else. Your like everyone else!" I shout.
They all look down.
"You Niall I trusted you. Thanks for the talk and all of those promises you made. You told me you could keep promises but that was just a total lie as soon as it came out of your mouth!" I scream.
I ran out the front door and ran through the streets. I didn't know where I was going or where I was but I just kept on running. I stopped at this little cookie shop. I ran inside and I found an older lady.
"Hello dear I'm sorry but we are closed you can come ba-"
"Dear are you ok?" She asks.
"Oh yes, no sorry no I'm really not ok." I tell her breaking down.
"Come here dear tell me all about it." She says.
We sit down and I start all the way from the beginning. I told this lady about my mother dying, my father getting arrested, me getting adopted and being sent back, and finally I told her all of the good time the boys and I had after they adopted me. I told her about mine and Niall's talk. How he broke all of those promises. About how I thought I belonged somewhere. But I was wrong.
__________________________

VOTE

&

COMMENT

-Riss1020 :)