Chapter 11: Fighting fighting and more fighting

This chapter is dedicated to

Awkoturtle_xo

bluebrownieninja

And

whynotwatchdm

Here's the chapter!

ENJOY!!

__________________________

Chapter 11 (Fighting fighting and more fighting)

I wake up to the sound of yelling. I walk down the stairs and see that the living room light is still on. I peek around the corner. Everyone is in the living room.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LOU WE LOVE HER!!!" Liam shouts

"OH PLEASE LIAM WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ONLY ADOPTED HER BECAUSE SIMION SAID THAT YOU HAD TO FOR YOUR CARRER!!" Lou shouts.

Liam throws a punch at Lou.

"HEY!!" Niall yells holding Lou back. Zayn is holding Liam back and the girls are sitting there crying. Lou is fighting against Niall. I sit there against the wall thinking am I really just a joke? They only adopted me because they had too?

NIALLS POV:

I'm holding back Lou. He is fighting to get out.

"SOME HELP PLEASE!" I yell.

Perrie comes over and tries to help me with Lou but its no use. He breaks out and punches Liam in the face causing him to bleed. Eleanor runs to Lou.

"LOU STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU ARE BOTH DRUNK!! STOP IT!!" she yells trying to push him back.

"SHUT UP ELEANOR!!! THIS STUPID JERK DECEIVES IT!!" Lou yells back.

El looks taken back. She runs out of the room. The other girls following her. Lou throws another punch at Liam. Liam breaks out and punches Lou.

LENA POV:

Liam was punching Lou and Lou was punching Liam. I had to stop this. Dani, El and Perrie run out and they see me.

"Lena don't!" Dani yells as I run into the room.

"STOP IT!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU ALL LOVED ME BUT I GUESS THIS IS ALL A LIE!!! LOU WHY DID YOU YELL AT ELEANOR!! LIAM WHY DID YOU PUNCH LOU!! JUST STOP!! STOP!! I JUST GOT RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL AND YOU GIVE ME THIS!!!!" I yell running out of the room. I run to the theater and lock the door. I break down crying. I just got here a week ago and they are already fighting about me..... Just when I thought I had the best life ever everything goes crashing down. What else can go wrong......besides the things that already have happened.........

__________________________

I know I'm sorry.....but this chapter had to happen....

Well anyway......

VOTE

COMMENT

and push that button!!⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

-Riss1020 :)