Chapter 3: School and Bullies

School starts in like 2-3 weeks....so yeah 😔.... But anyway this chapter is dedicated to

@Jze1812

And

@onedirectionpweenis

THANK YOU FOR SENDING ME A COMMENT!

ENJOY!

__________________________

Chapter 3: School and Bullies

"Wakey wakey eggs and bacy." Dani says coming into my room.

"We are going to find you a school today!" She says, pulling the warm blankets off of me.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"6:30 a.m now up! Get dressed, brush hair, brush teeth, and meet us downstairs in 10!" She tells me leaving.

I get up, shower, get dressed in light wash jean shorts with a cute blue ruffed top that complimented my eyes. I threw on black sandals. I left my hair in its natural beach waves, and put on very light makeup. I walked down stairs to see everyone eating chocolate chip pancakes!

"Lena do you want some or do you want to just stand there drooling." Harry says from the stove.

He shoves a plate in front of my face and I chow down on the 3 pancakes.

"Ok so lets go." Liam says opening the front door.

I walk outside and shiver at the chilly London air. I quickly ran back up the stairs and grabbed a pink Jack Willis sweatshirt. After a quick 5 minute drive to the school we get out and we sit in the head masters office.

"Hello you must be Mr. and Mrs. Payne. This must be Lena." Mrs. Welsh says.

"So Lena here is your schedule, school starts in an hour. If you would like we can get you settled in your locker and show you around." Mrs. Welsh says.

I nod my head.

By the end of the tour I pretty much knew where everything was. It was a pretty small school.

"Ok so school will start in 5 minutes so I guess we will be off." Liam says.

"Ok." I say weakly.

They both give me a kiss and soon there is kids filing in the doors. A girl with blond hair and green eyes, walks up to the locker next to me.

"Oh hi, I'm Mara you must be new." The girl says.

"Oh yeah, today is my first day I'm Lena by the way." I tell her.

"Hi Lena! I guess that your my locker neighbor." She says.

"I guess so." I smile back.

She smiles and opens her locker. Its filled with One Direction posters and stickers everywhere.

"You like One Direction I see." I say.

"Yeah I love Liam!" She says.

"That's cool." I say smirking.

"Hey can I see your schedule?" She asks.

"Sure." I say handing her the piece of paper.

"OH WAIT I-"

"YOUR LAST NAME IS PAYNE!" She yells.

"Yeah." I say looking down.

"It's ok, that's cool though." She says handing me the paper back.

"By the way we have all of our classes together besides Maths and Social Studies. That's ok because my friend Jessica has those with you. Trust me you will love Jess." She says dragging me over to a girl with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.