Chapter 10: Falling apart

This chapter is dedicated to

SurferParadise16

TaylorPamcakes

And

Loudgirl_quietworld

THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!!

HERES THE CHAPTER!

ENJOY!

__________________________

Chapter 10 (Falling apart)

"G-Gone?" I ask.

"he left the night you got shot he blamed himself and he has been gone for 2 days." Zayn says.

I look down. My Hazza gone? No he wouldn't leave me! Hazza........come back....

"Can someone please catch me up first?" I ask.

"You were shot, brought to the hospital, Harry went missing, Niall locks himself in his room, and well now here we are." Lou says.

"Wait so why is Niall in his room?" I ask

"Because he thinks its all of his fault because you got shot. And he broke all of these promises that he wont tell us about and well that's the reason you ran away and got shot." Zayn says.

"wow it was his fault wasn't it!" I ask.

"Lena Sky Payne. He already feels bad enough!" Liam yells.

Ok now he wants to talk.

"Where are Perrie, El and Dani?" I asked

Liam flinched when I said Dani's name. I thought he broke up with her so why is he so jumpy!

"Umm after you fell into Perrie's arms she was terrified. They took you away into the ambulance and she couldnt see you like this. So the girls went back to Perrie's place and are trying to comfort her and make sure she is ok." Zayn said after a while.

"All of that because of me?" I asked

Zayn slowly looked at Liam.

"LIAM WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ADOPT ME! IM NOTHING IN THIS WORLD! ALL I DO IS CAUSE YOU GUYS TO FIGHT AND FOR HARRY TO RUN AWAY AND FOR NIALL TO LOCK HIMSELF IN THE BEDROOM! AND EVEN FOR DANI AND YOU TO BREAK UP-

"Hey that's none of you business young lady." Liam says cutting me off.

"IT IS MY BUSINESS LIAM BECAUSE NOW I HAVE TO PICK WHO I HAVE TI LIVE WITH AND RIGHT NOW IM LEANING TOWARDS DANI BUT I DOUBT YOU CARE!!" I yelled grabbing my bag and running out of the room. I had a gown on but I also had pants on. I ran to the bathroom and changed my clothes. I ran out the door and all the way to the flat. I went to my bedroom collapsed on the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

_______________________________

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Please tell me your opinions!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND PUSH THAT BUTTON!!!

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

-Riss1020 :)