Chapter 2: Adopted

This chapter is dedicated to

@MimoJandali

for being my first commenter! THANK YOU!

__________________________________

Chapter 2: Adopted

LENA'S POV

Everyone was getting ready for a young couple coming today. I just sat in my room playing my broken guitar and singing 'Wings' by Little Mix. I heard the couple arrive and talk about them wanting a girl around 10-15. I bet there going to adopt Dani, Ashley, Grace or Leksi down the hall. They were all pretty girls. There was a knock at the door that scared me a bit. I opened it and there standing in front of me was a young boy and a slightly older girl. They looked to be about 22ish.

"Hello." The girl said.

"h-hi." I stuttered.

"I'm Dani." She says.

"I'm Lena." I tell her.

"How old are you?" She asks.

"I'm 14." I tell her.

She smiles.

"That was a really out of tune guitar you were playing." A blond haired kid said to me.

"Yeah I know." I say looking down.

"So, do you want to come home with us, you know and be apart of our crazy family." A black haired kid says to me.

I look up and ask,
"You want to adopt me?" I ask.

"Of course!" They all smile.

"So do you!" He asks excited.

I smile nodding my head.

"Well then we will let you pack." Dani tells me.

I go to my closet and grabbed my 2 pairs of pants, 1 pair of shorts, 4 T-shirts, my IPod, earbuds, my laptop, and my guitar. I threw my clothes in a bag and carried it out with my guitar in my hand. I was leaving this hell.

~

The couple was filling out some paper work when i got down there. The other kids were giving me death stares. The other boys that came seemed to be signing autographs? 'That's weird', I thought. I shook it off. After the paper work was done we got into a LIMO!

"OH MY GOODNESS, WE ARE IN A LIMO!" I yell.

"YEAH WE ARE!" A kid with green blue eyes and shaggy brown hair yells back.

"Wow, You like shouting now don't you." I tell him.

"He does that a lot." The girl next to him says, kissing him on the cheek.

"So what is everyone's names?" I ask.

"I'm Louis!" The one who shouted says.

"I'm Eleanor." The girl that kissed Lou on the cheek, says.

"I'm Harry." A boy with brown curly hair and green eyes, says.

"I'm Zayn." The boy with the black hair said.
"Also, my girlfriend Perrie couldn't be here."

"WAIT PERRIE AS IN PERRIE EDWARDS!" I scream.

"Yeah, why ever heard of her?" Zayn asks.

"SHE IS MY HERO!!! I LOVE HER!" I scream.

"Wow she will like you." Zayn says.

"Anyway I'm Niall." The blond haired boy says.

HOTNESS!

"I'm Liam and this is Dani, and we are the ones who adopted you." Liam says.

"Thanks for adopting me." I smile.

"No thank you for coming into our lives." Liam says.

I blush and look down.

"So, can I just ask you why were you guys giving out autographs?" I ask.

"Have you ever heard of One Direction?" Eleanor asks me.

I think.

"Oh yeah their that band from the X factor. Now they are like the biggest boy band in the world." I say.

"Well you just got adopted into the One Direction family." Dani smiles.

I look up finally looking at their faces.

"Oh my goodness! Your One Direction!" I say.

"That's us." Niall replies.

"Is this really happening to me?" I ask.

"Yup!" Liam says.

"So your like my mom and dad now?" I ask Dani and Liam.

"Yeah." Liam says looking down smiling.

"Well thanks for adopting me again." I tell them.

They all smile. The driver announces we are here. I look up to see the BIGGEST HOUSE I HAVE EVER SEEN!

We get out of the limo and go into the house. There was a huge dinning room with a glass table and a chandler on the left. A living room with huge black couches and a giant flat screen. There was spiral glass stairs going up. There was a hallway going straight down with doors everywhere. I wonder what was in the rooms? They were everywhere!

"So do you want a tour of the house?" Niall asked.

I nodded my head.

By the end of the tour I learned that they had a movie theater, a swimming pool, a hot tub, huge showers, a huge game room, and my favorite a big kitchen! I loved nice big kitchens they are always so fun to cook and bake in, and well eat! Anyway we stop at a door at the end of the hallway next to Niall and Louis' rooms.

"This is your room." Niall says opening the door.

My eyes lit up! There was a huge bed, a flat screen, an apple computer, a walk in closet fully stocked, and a bathroom with a huge shower! My mouth dropped open. Everyone was waiting in my room.

"Oh my goodness I love it!" I yell hugging everyone.

"Well then we will leave you to it." Liam says.

Everyone leaves and I sit on my aqua bed looking around at everything. I walk into my closet, there was everything and I mean everything I could think of. I come across a pink las EWWWW!

I run down stairs and I scream.

"There is something in my closet that should not be there, and it's really gross and oh my goodness help me!" I yell.

"Lena calm down what is in your closet!" Eleanor says.

I grab her and Dani's hands and pull them up the stairs to my bedroom. We walk into my closet. I point to the thong and they gasp.

"HARRY!" They both yell.

He comes up the stairs with the boys following him.

"Harry what is this!" Eleanor asks holding up the thong.

"Um it's a thong." He says, in a duh tone.

"I mean what is it doing in my 14 year old daughters closet!" Dani yells.

"Oh well you know-" He says taking off.
We all chase after him. The rest of the night was laughing and having fun. I went up to bed with Dani and Liam.

"Goodnight Lena." Dani says kissing my head.

"Night Lena." Liam says kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight mom, goodnight dad." I say smiling.

They turn around leaving smiling. I smile too because I really did mean it, I felt like I belonged here. I finally belonged somewhere.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading!!

COMMENT & VOTE!

Love always,
~Riss1020 😘