Chapter 13: The Truth

Chapter 13: (The truth)

"Niall?" I asked knocking on his bedroom door.

"What?" He questioned.

"Can I come in." I asked.

"Yeah." He says told me.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Niall look I know you didn't lock yourself in your room because of me, so what is it!" I yell.

He looks at me.

"You really want to know!" He yells getting mad.

"Yes I do." I say a bit shaking.

"My girlfriend that no one knew about, told me that she slept with Liam! Then Liam kept denying it and I told Dani. Dani broke up with Liam and now Liam's pissed at me, but I should be pissed at him! He's the one who slept with MY girlfriend! Then Louis and Liam started fighting about you, and Harry ran away to live with Taylor, so he would have to deal with a kid like you! Plus all of this fighting is just breaking us apart! ALL BECAUSE YOU!" He yells.

Tears fall from my eyes.

"You wanted the truth so I gave it to you. Now please leave." He whispers.

I get up and open the door.

"I'm sorry for causing all this in your life. I promise I'll never be in it again." I said running out his door and down the street to the bakery that I knew best. Nan saw me and lead me up stairs so the costumers wouldn't see me.

"Shh baby it's ok." She says rubbing my back.

"T-they h-hate m-me!" I sob.

"Shh it's ok, it's ok just stay here and calm down. Come help me in the bakery when your ready." She says getting up and leaving.

I lay on the couch and sit there thinking 'really is it all my fault? I did all of this?' I don't deceive to be in this world! They wont care when I'm gone. They won't even notice. I grabbed the knife I knew very well from Nans kitchen. I went to the bathroom and sat down against the wall. I heard the apartment door slam and quickly placed the knife to my wrist. I'm gone.

__________________________

There is only a few chapters left in this book. :(

BUT

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!

-Riss1020 😄