Prologue

I have a minor obsession.

Well maybe not minor now that I think about it.

I am a regular girl, with a regular life to say the least. Just living because that's what humans do. No real goals, dreams, aspirations, just living.

Well I was.

Now I know that sounds cheesy and you are probably thinking this is your average story about a girl and her favourite band, and I guess you are right.

I assume you think I'm just a stupid girl crushing on some stupid band.

But it's not just some stupid band to me.

I know, I know, super cheesy. Your average story etcetera. 

If you don't want to hear it, stop reading. Go live your average life with no purpose. That's what I did for a while.

Until one night, well I guess morning (3:17 am to be precise) while watching random videos on YouTube, I almost scrolled past the one thing that gave my life some meaning.

Please don't go (cover) Mike Posner.

I thought what the heck so I watched it and was blown away. This 15 year old boy had a better and stronger voice then all of the boys I knew (which wasn't very many but you get the point).

I had no clue what I was going to do with my life and I felt like I couldn't fit in with anyone.

But to my surprise, hemmo1996 was the beginning of something I never expected.