8. hasta la vista amigos

When the concert was over Emily and I headed to the meet and greet spot where the security guards led us to a line of people backstage.

With our luck, we were last.

It was pretty cold. Emily brought a sweater because she was smart, all I had was a flannel.

The waiting was once again, killing me slowly. I needed to meet them.

The thought of their arms wrapped around me in a hug, and talking to them, even if it's only for a minute, will be the best thing to ever happen to me.

This whole day has been a new experience, a great one, but it's not over yet.

"Um, excuse me" a pretty, red-haired girl about our age said to us, well actually to just Emily.

When Emily turned around I saw her cheeks instantly flush with many shades of pink. And a smile grows on my face as I watch what takes place.

"Um, yes?" Emily said all flustered.

"I really like your sweater, where did you get it?" The girl asked Emily.

After listening to the cute conversation between the two, I found out that the red-haired girls name is Annabelle.

Emily and Annabelle were talking for a while and I didn't mind it at all.

I was just thinking about everything that has happened, and what will happen. I was trying to think of what I would say, and do. Probably cry, knowing me. There is no controlling my emotions.

I defiantly need a selfie with all of them, and we get a picture all together so that's great. I am so excited. And nervous.

I feel like my whole life was preparing me for this moment.

~

There was only Annabelle in front of us now, and she just went in.

Oh gosh.

My palms are sweaty, I've been biting my nails, my teeth are chattering, I am shaking mostly from the cold, and my heart is beating like 1000 times a second.

"It will be okay, it will be awesome! Just relax, it's almost our turn!" Emily said to me.

"Okay" I say.

"You just do your thing" she tells me with a laugh.

"Alright" I say.

Just then we see Annabelle walk out.

"It's your turn! Have fun! Bye Emily!" Annabelle says.

We wave and a security guard emerges and ushers us inside.

As soon as I see them, my nerves fade away. They are here. Just me and them.

I feel weak in the knees standing here.

Michael was the closest one to me so I run over to him and he catches me in a hug.

"Awe hi" Michael said to me with a cute grin on his face.

"Do you want to take a picture?" He asks sweetly.

"Yeah" I say as I pull out my phone and give it to Michael.

He puts his face against mine and makes that adorable face where his eyes are closed and his smile is as big as it can get.

I couldn't help but blush as I put my hands on my face and smiled as he took the picture.

"You are so cute" he says as he hands my cell phone back to me.

"You are pretty cute too" I say fighting the urge to spill my emotions through tears.