12. Infinity

I woke up to the sound of knocking.

Someone was knocking on my bedroom door.

I yawn and rub my eyes and say come in. It's probably my mom telling me she's going to work or something.

The door slowly opens and behind it was the tall blonde boy who stayed over last night.

"Taylor?" Luke whispered peeking his head through the door and the wall.

"Oh hey Luke" I say awkwardly.

I'm now feeling self conscious of my appearance because I just woke up and I probably look like a sack of potatoes.

"Can I come in?" Luke asked.

"Yeah sure" I say in return.

"The guys and I want to take you bowling, you up for it? You can bring Emily if you want too" Luke asked.

"Uh yeah that'd be fun! I just need to get ready" I say.

"Okay I'm gonna go then, text me when you are ready and I will swing back with the guys and pick you up!" Luke said as he sat down on my bed.

"Alright Luke" I say in between yawns.

"Okay" he said as he got up.

"Okay" I say back.

"Alright, I'm gonna go now" Luke said as he was heading out my bedroom door.

"Alright" I say.

"Ok bye" he said as he closed my door.

Luke. Oh Luke. I laugh to myself as I get up and start to get ready. I decide to wear a baseball tee style shirt and jeans with my hair half up, half down.

Once I'm ready I call Emily.

"Hey Tay" Emily answered.

"Hey um the band is taking me bowling and they said I could bring you, do you want to come?" I ask her excitedly over the phone.

"Um I'm not really feeling up to it, I have a bit of a headache, and, I'll be fine, you just go, have fun" Emily said.

"Are you sure-

"Yes, go! Have the time of your life!" She answered.

"Alright I hope you feel better, bye" I say as I hang up.

She's acting weird, I know somethings up, I'll ask her about it tonight or tomorrow. I hope she's okay.

I text Luke and I wait by the door.

I am so anxious, waiting. This will be so much fun! I don't know what to do with myself. I wonder who will win?

The doorbell rang and my head shot right up.

I open the door to see my favourite 4 smiling idiots. I mean that in the nicest way.

"Hey!" I say way to cheery.

"I MISSED YOU" said Michael engulfing me in a hug.

"I missed you too" I say giggling.

"LETS GO GO GO IN THE CAR! BOWLING" Calum yelled taking my hand and running toward the car with me.

"Someone's excited!" Ashton yelled laughing.