4. What to wear? INSECURITIES

~

It is now. Exactly. 24 hours. Until. The best hours of my life.

The time has not gone by quickly.

I am so nervous and anxious and everything.

Emily was over, she is staying at my house until the day after the concert.

We were laying on my bed staring at nothing in particular.

"Are you nervous?" Emily asks me.

"That is such an understatement you don't even know, I am freaking out" I say.

"Don't worry it will be awesome" she assured me.

"Ya but there are so many possibilities, what if something terrible happens? What if we get mugged and robbed of our tickets?" I say rambling.

"What if we get noticed? What if we get to meet them? You will never know I guess" she says.

"That's true" I say.

"So what is the best thing that could happen?" She asks.

"Best scenario: ash notices me and we do the dirty backstage" I say.

We laugh.

"I can see it, you and him will be together, you guys are my otp okay? you and ash are going to make babies" she says.

"Who are you? That's so raven?" I say and we laugh.

"You are perfect for him! Seriously you would look so good with him honestly" she says.

"But that's never going to happen, be realistic, plus I can never compare to any of the girls he's dated" I say feeling depressed.

It's true, it will never happen.

"Do you really believe that?" She asks me, concerned.

I've never talked about anything stored deep in my head with anyone not even Emily before. I feel tears forming so I quickly wipe my tears.

"Taylor, you can tell me, I'm your best friend" she says.

"No I don't want to burden you with my problems and insecurities, it isn't even a big deal, anyway, it's not important" I say.

"No! Please tell me, It will help, and trust me, I know how you feel" Emily says.

I don't do this, but I trust her, so I will just tell her I guess.

"I don't know I guess I just don't think I'm attractive, like at all, I just don't feel like anything would appeal to anyone, it's stupid, I shouldn't bother you with this" I say.

"What? You are beautiful! Inside and out! Any guy would be lucky to have you, and trust me when I say, I'm not just saying that, I truly believe it" she says.

I am crying, I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. I didn't know what to say.

"Thank you, and that goes for you too! There will be a great guy just for you who will love you for who you are" I say.

She quietly chuckled to herself.

"What?" I ask.

"Um, this is a weird way for me to tell you, um I've been thinking about this for a while, and I am 100% sure about this, I hope this doesn't make anything weird, and what the heck? Now or never" she says.

"What?" I ask wondering what it is.

"But I don't really like guys" she continues.

My eyes go wide.

"I am so sorry! I shouldn't have assumed! I am so so sorry! Please forgive me!" I say feeling terrible.

"No! It's okay really! Ha ha I should have told you sooner" she says.

"No! I'm glad you told me! Um congratulations!" I say unsure of what to do.

She just laughs.

"Sorry this is just new to me" I say.

"Me too" she replies.

I honestly didn't care, it's not like it will change anything, she is still my best friend and I still love her to death.

"So what are we going to wear" she asks.

"I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF THAT I DONT KNOW! Oh man" I say feeling stressed.

"Why don't we pick something now?" She said.

We go to my closet and I part my clothes to reveal one of my 10 different 5sos shirts.

"So what one do you want to wear" I ask.

We go through them and Emily picked out a grey one with the 5sos symbol on it.

"I like this one, it's simple I will wear it with my blue jeans and black vans" she says.

Then I decided on wearing a black and white muscle tank that has each members face on it.

"I will wear this one with black skinny jeans, with converse and a red flannel" I say.

"Why the flannel?" She asks.

"Because it will look better" I lied.

I just don't want to bring up my insecurities again.

"Okay cool! Now we should get to sleep" she says.

And I fell asleep surprisingly quickly thinking of all of the things that could happen tomorrow.

I just hope one of the better ones take place.

------------------------

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the confusion, but the concert Taylor got tickets for is not sounds live feels live, I made a mistake, it is the ROWYSO tour they are going to see.

Again, very sorry! Comment what you think will happen!!