10. Am I your type? (Pls help)

When I woke up, Emily was already awake and she had and she had cheeky smile on her face.

"What" I ask her after I yawn.

"Look at your phone" she says raising her one eyebrow suggestively.

I pick up my phone, click the home button, and freak out when I saw what Ashton texted me.

❤️Ashton :

Hey, you are probably
sleeping, but the band and
I get some days off, do
you and your friend want
to meet up and hang out
with us today?

"OH MY GOSH" I yell.

"So I'm ready, all we have to do is reply, and get you ready sister" Emily told me.

"You are awesome" I tell her as I reply.

Yeah definitely, where do
you guys want to meet?

"I am so excited! Why would they even want to hang out with me? I am literally garbage" I say laughing and overcome with joy.

"Well I think Ashton wants to take out the trash, if u know what I mean" Emily says with a chuckle.

I was laughing my ass off when Ashton replied.

❤️Ashton :

Why don't we all meet up at
Starbucks and go from there?

"Is Starbucks a good place for you?" I ask Emily.

"Totally! YESS hanging out with 5sos will up my street cred" she said jokingly.

"Ha ha, oh my gosh I'm so excited" I say for like the 1000th time as I text Ashton.

That would be great! Let me just
get ready I will text u when I'm
done and I will be on my way :)

I hit send and I wait for a response. I hope I don't take to long and they will be bored. Oh man.

Then Ashtons reply reassured me.

❤️Ashton :

Alright take all the time
you need see you soon xx

Then I went into full speed mode. I swear I've never gotten ready faster than I am now.

I ended up deciding to wear black skinny jeans that have ripped over the knees, with a purple loose fitting tee shirt that says "cute but psycho" and converse. I leave my hair down, throw on some bracelets, and I text Ashton.

I'm ready! See you at Starbucks!

Because the Starbucks isn't far away at all, we just decide to walk because it's nice out.

On the way I remember that my mom is coming home sometime in the afternoon and if she sees that I'm not there she will freak out because I never leave the house so I should probably text her.

Hey mom, I probably won't
be there when you get home,
I'm actually, get this, I'm
hanging out with 5sos