1. Fake fans/ my basic life

"You are going to be late for school! Hurry get down here!" I hear my mom shout from downstairs.

As usual, I'm in my room, 5sos is blaring from my stereo while I'm brushing my hair for my first day of high school.

I miss my elementary school. No one I know will be at my high school. Figures, just when I get comfortable with people and I have friends, life has to put me in a completely new, different, and scary environment. But I can't complain, that's just how it is.

Once I was ready I walked downstairs.

I was wearing a high waisted black skirt with a 5sos shirt tucked in, and red converse for some pop of colour.

I do really like my style. It's not how most girls my age dress but I just can't bring myself to care. I'm not confident about much, but I do love my style.

After I finish eating an apple for breakfast and I am about to go, my mom start tearing up. She tells me how I've grown up so fast, and how she is so proud of me. I love her a lot and I say thank you but really, I am scared out of my mind.

But I have to go even though I really don't want to. So I hug her and step out of the door to get on the bus.

It's not far, I could have walked to school but my mom insisted I take the bus on my first day.

~

By the time I finally find my locker I am shaking. What if all of my teachers hate me? What if no one likes me?

What if, what if, what if. Stop. I just need to breathe.

If 5sos can do it, I can too. I wish they were here, to help me. But they can't be, because they are finishing up the tour with one direction right now.
I am so proud of them. I still can't believe that they got this opportunity.

I heard a really loud bang from beside me and I whirl around, shocked out of my thoughts.

Some stupid guy just slammed the locker door next to mine shut and is now laughing. So far, my day is not good.

I quickly grab the things I need for the first two periods. Math and French. And I try to find my way to class.

~

Somehow I made it to class on time. Mind you, I had to ask for directions twice.

My first period is math. It's boring, but I understand it. I am pretty good in school. I graduated 8th grade as an honours student so I just have to stay above 80% in all of my classes and my parents will be happy.

Next was French and that is pretty easy for me too, yet still boring. I haven't really socialized with anyone today unless you call someone yelling "watch it" when THEY walked into ME.

Ugh some people.

Anyways. On my way to the cafeteria for lunch, I encountered another person.

"OMGGGG DO U LIKE 5 ES OH ES ?¿?¿??¿ !!111!1!1!1!1!1!!1!1"

"WHO IS UR FAVORITE ?¿??!11!!1!1"

I was about to loose my shit. But I promised my mom I would be nice.

"Um I don't know I can't really pick, but I guess Ashton?" I said wincing and preparing myself for the answer.